Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blaze wont charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my blaze will not charge i  connect it to the computer the computer recognizes it but  there are no lights on the blaze nor can i get it to turn on  the battery is at a 0   do they stop working after 2 years 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

My Fitbit Blaze gunmetal edition won't charge and I've just been using it since November. Tried charging it using several different USB ports from different sources and still won't charge. Tried using a different Fitbit charger and it won't charge either. Now my Fitbit has totally run out of battery juice. Please help asap.

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to welcome you @shaygrad and @Blaze_user, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourselves. 

If your trackers are not charging, I recommend taking a look at this post and follow the instructions provided there. After those steps your trackers should work properly.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi again, I'm sorry once again my Fitbit blaze isn't charging. Have tried
all those steps and still failed to charge. Really in need of help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @Blaze_user. Since the troubleshoot provided didn't work, I recommend keeping an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

See you around. Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Will do. I will try contacting customer support. Love the watch
unfortunately this problem is making me soo sad coz i use it everyday to
track all my activity and also trying am currently training for muay thai
matches. So the loss of the use of my watch is kind of holding me back
somewhat in my endurance training.
Best Answer
0 Votes

i just let the fitbit sit for 3 days  without charging it placed it back on the charger and it  just restarted  not sure what happened but its working now

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a Blaze that will no longer charge. I have tried all of the trouble shooting suggestions for cleaning the contacts and trying different USB ports but I cannot get the Blaze to charge. I do not know if it is the watch itself or the charger.  I have only had it for less than 1-1/2 years and I would expect it to last longer than that for a $200 device. I am very careful with my Blaze as I want to make sure it continues to look good.  I am waiting to hear back from technical support but am frustrated on how long it is taking.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the help. Yes, i left my watch for a few days without charge
and totally flat. I tried charging it again after that and it restarted
again.
Best Answer
0 Votes