Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data from lose it! Not syncing in.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use Lose It! to track calories and I am having trouble syncing between the two apps, starting yesterday. I trouble shot the issue through the Lose it! app and was able to get it my activity from Fitbit, but my calorie consumption from the Lose it! app is still not showing up in my Fitbit app. Any suggestions?

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

It's nice to have you aboard @jaza_renee!  Smiley Very Happy In order to sync your Fitbit account with Lose it!, the user must be a Premium LoseIt subscriber. 

It hard to define what exactly syncs with Lose it as the API doesn't belong to Fitbit, but according to what I know of this integration, your Fitbit account sends calorie data only to LoseIt and LoseIt compares their estimate to the user's calorie burn from Fitbit and adjusts the user's calorie goal. On the contrary Lose it only sends logged food to Fitbit; so "Calories In" are not share from Fitbit to Lose It.

To connect the two accounts, please do the following:

1. Sign up for an account at Lose It! You must be a Lose It! Premium member to link your Lose It! account to Fitbit.
  2. Log into Lose It!
  3. Go to Apps & Devices.
  4. Depending on what you want to connect, scroll down to Aria® or Fitbit Trackers.
  5. Choose either Connect Fitbit Aria or Connect Fitbit Trackers. You will be taken to Fitbit.com, where you will be asked to authorize the connection.
  6. Log in using your Fitbit credentials.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi!

My accounts are definitely connected, as I see my Fitbit steps clearly on the Lose It app.  However, the Lose It app isn’t sending my food log to Fitbit.  My “calories in” is not updating appropriately.

Is there a fix for this single issue?  I’ve done the disconnecting/revoking, etc., twice and so far no luck. 

Let me know if there is another solve.

Thanks!
Best Answer

Thanks for joining us here @AG819! If you've followed the steps I posted above, I'd recommend taking a look directly to Not sure if your Fitbit data is syncing to Lose it!? Troubleshooting Tips' article from Lose it!.

Hopefully that works for you! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a Premium LoseIt subscriber, still no data sync regarding food.

Best Answer

Hello @Aristotle did you gollow the tips in the article @MarreFitbit posted above?

If it still isn't working then please reach out to lose-it. Third party apps are responsible for their connection, fitbit only provides the doorway.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am working a 10k step day goal on my Charge 2. Want this effort synced with my Lose It app.

Best Answer

Hello @leeper03 may I ask if your having problems and what they might be, or are you looking for the instructions, found above, that explain how to sync up the two accounts

Best Answer
0 Votes
wanted to sync my Charge 2 Fitbit with Lose It app. Learned:
1 must have Lose It premium to Sync
2 LLBEAN decided to change credit card carriers. My Google system Visa card
was discontinued.
3 Added new card to my Google account
4 that done, learned I could not remove me my Visa card from my Google
account.
5 Lose It premium focused on Visa card and not able to see replacement good
MasterCard.
6. Effort stopped there.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got a new phone, previously one did not need to be a premium subscriber to link Fitbit and lose it.  This stinks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Changing the phone should not affect the Fitbit connection to Lose It.

The two accounts transfer data through the internet. Your Fitbit account with your Lose It account. The truth is you don't even need a phone for this .

As mentioned many times, the best we can suggest is to go to your applications list, revoke Lose It and reconnect.

If this doesn't work, contact Lose It, third parties are in control, not Fitbit, of their link and will dictate what will sync .

Best Answer
0 Votes
good advice. turns out that 12 hours was the key to confirm credit card
change from Google. All now.
leeper
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem, and I followed the steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
24 hours after step by step, I opened the app and all was as I had hoped.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kellyp513 what did Lose-it say when you're u contacted them?

Third party sights are responsible for their own linkup. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update:  Everything began to sync correctly today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the exact instructions above and everything is syncing besides my food input on the Lose It app. I am a premium member and still nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
had same problem a year ago. The next day it was working.Hope you are as
fortunate.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MWest1002 what was it that Lose+It requires you to try?

Please remember that Loose-It is responsible for their connection. 

Best Answer
0 Votes