Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Charge 2 Game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Charge 2 fam,

Have you been hitting all your daily goals? If you are racking up more than your share of daily steps and striding through each reminder to move, you might have earned your chance to play Fitbit Flight. 

We want to hear how you're rocketing past each level, and any tips you have for getting consistent game play time by conquering your daily goals every day! 

Reaching your daily goals is always a win, so go all out and win with Fitbit Flight! Here's how:

• To get the Fitbit Flight app you must achieve all your daily goals including: steps, distance, calories, active minutes, floors, and your daily Reminders to Move goal. 
  • If Reminders to Move is not currently activated, you will need to achieve 3x your main goal.
  • The Fitbit Flight app disappears at midnight and can be achieved again the next day.
  • Make sure your Charge 2 is updated to the latest firmware version (22.53.4). 

Once you achieve all your daily goals, you can find the game on the final screen of your Charge 2 -- just use the side button to navigate through each screen until you land on Fitbit Flight.

Good luck catching flight! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Charge 2 Game_2.pngFitbit Charge 2 Game_3.png
Fitbit Charge 2 Game_1.png

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
186 REPLIES 186

I don't get a chance to walk 10 floors in a day so I will not compete

Best Answer

Take ten minutes and do all 10 at once!

Best Answer

Thanks for sharing with us

Best Answer

You can change the number of flights in your settings.  I have mine set for 5. 

Best Answer

@Czgints wrote:

I don't get a chance to walk 10 floors in a day so I will not compete

You can modify your own goal. My goal currently - until I consistently hit it - is 5 floors. I use my move reminders to take a flight of stairs at the office. 

Best Answer

Hmmmmm, alittle under the weather so how can i make this happen.

Best Answer

Fun! Can't wait to play, thanks! 

Best Answer

Just change your goals to realistic ones. 

Best Answer

Are you making any progress on fixing know issues with various Fitbit products? Asking about hardware/devices not software. Thanks!

Best Answer

Try to complete all your floors at one time. If not do half and the other half later. Also don't decrease your goals challenge yourself every day to complete them. Pacing yourself by a certain time really helps! Let's step! You can do it!

Best Answer

I'm confused. Where do I find this app?

Best Answer

I agree!

Courtney Smith, RN, BSN

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

This would be cool, but my Charge 2 stopped counting floors months ago, I guess I could try and reset it

Best Answer

Bring it in and they will show you how to do that in settings! More fun if it is working! :globe_showing_asia_australia:

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm on a 24hr work schedule, so I'm often trying to catch a nap here and there. That means that often there are times I don't :white_heavy_check_mark: off a 'reminder to move', does that count against me in being able to participate? 

Best Answer

You can change the goal #.  For example 3 flights of stairs.  

Best Answer

I'll have to change the floor setting on mine too. It just doesn't count right. My office is in an old house. Long set of stairs to 2nd floor with landing in between. Definitely more than 10 ft off ground. Up and down them all day but the Fitbit doesn't get them all.

Best Answer

Which main goals have to be hit? I hit all 5 yesterday, but no unlock. D

Best Answer

I have no floors to climb at all anywhere. 

Best Answer