Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Charge 2 Game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Charge 2 fam,

Have you been hitting all your daily goals? If you are racking up more than your share of daily steps and striding through each reminder to move, you might have earned your chance to play Fitbit Flight. 

We want to hear how you're rocketing past each level, and any tips you have for getting consistent game play time by conquering your daily goals every day! 

Reaching your daily goals is always a win, so go all out and win with Fitbit Flight! Here's how:

• To get the Fitbit Flight app you must achieve all your daily goals including: steps, distance, calories, active minutes, floors, and your daily Reminders to Move goal. 
  • If Reminders to Move is not currently activated, you will need to achieve 3x your main goal.
  • The Fitbit Flight app disappears at midnight and can be achieved again the next day.
  • Make sure your Charge 2 is updated to the latest firmware version (22.53.4). 

Once you achieve all your daily goals, you can find the game on the final screen of your Charge 2 -- just use the side button to navigate through each screen until you land on Fitbit Flight.

Good luck catching flight! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Charge 2 Game_2.pngFitbit Charge 2 Game_3.png
Fitbit Charge 2 Game_1.png

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
186 REPLIES 186

My Fitbit doesn't track flights of stairs 75% of the time but the other functions work. I have charge hr2

Best Answer

My hourly step reminders quit me two months ago so I am on my own for those goals. When I am really trying I set my phone alarm to gather my little circle of dots. I may also have to lower my calorie goal but I am up for the game. Anything to keep me moving 🙂

Best Answer

@Jza70twntrboThe first posts tells you all the goals you need to make

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

SO change your flight of stairs amount 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can edit your daily floors, I did this , changed mine to 5 floors 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Underneath the circle with your steps on the app, look for circle to far left with a picture of stairs in it-these are your floors. Also show up on your Fibit when you tap through the screens (starting with your steps).

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's like flappy bird lol

Best Answer

Change your# of flights 2 a number that will. 

Use the computer 2 do that.

magoo135
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can also modify your goals and change it from 10 until you're able to hit that goal. I changed my to 6 when I first got it but now I do 15 a day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just lower your stair goal

Best Answer

@IbebrendaDon't you have any hills? All you need is 10 ft in elevation for a floor to be counted.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

It has appeared on my charger several times. I didn't know the reason i would get the game some times and others no. 

Is not that easy to play

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can change your goal.  You can go as low as 1 flight of stairs. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So if it says I need to do 3X my main goal because reminders to move is not activated, am I supposed to do 30,000 steps a day?!

Best Answer

I don't think you can download load it if you hit all of your goals you can play the game on your charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have stairs in the basement or to your second floor walk up and down them continuously. I have 10 steps to my side door and I think 20/25 to my basement/second floor. 🙂 or go to the mall and walk up the escalators! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If reminders to move is off then hit 3x your goal. Um, yeah. This is insane. I hope someone can clarify. 

Best Answer

Or change your goal. Mine is 6. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!  I don't understand. What side button?

Best Answer
0 Votes
If you use the Fitbit app you click on the menu app on the top left hard corner, click on your Fitbit and stroll down to notifications and change your settings. You can also do it in the Fitbit too

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes