Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Charge 2 Game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Charge 2 fam,

Have you been hitting all your daily goals? If you are racking up more than your share of daily steps and striding through each reminder to move, you might have earned your chance to play Fitbit Flight. 

We want to hear how you're rocketing past each level, and any tips you have for getting consistent game play time by conquering your daily goals every day! 

Reaching your daily goals is always a win, so go all out and win with Fitbit Flight! Here's how:

• To get the Fitbit Flight app you must achieve all your daily goals including: steps, distance, calories, active minutes, floors, and your daily Reminders to Move goal. 
  • If Reminders to Move is not currently activated, you will need to achieve 3x your main goal.
  • The Fitbit Flight app disappears at midnight and can be achieved again the next day.
  • Make sure your Charge 2 is updated to the latest firmware version (22.53.4). 

Once you achieve all your daily goals, you can find the game on the final screen of your Charge 2 -- just use the side button to navigate through each screen until you land on Fitbit Flight.

Good luck catching flight! Smiley Happy

Fitbit Charge 2 Game_2.pngFitbit Charge 2 Game_3.png
Fitbit Charge 2 Game_1.png

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
186 REPLIES 186

Just do one mire floor than yesterday and you will get to ten sooner than you think

Best Answer
0 Votes

Steps to your house go the mall

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the purpose is to push you to achieve your goals. 

Best Answer

How do I lower my calories goal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

AzNicole, I read that if you have disabled 'Remind to Move' you must do 3x your daily goals .. so, IMHO, if you have setup realistic goals to begin with, this may count against you ... I suppose in your case, you could reset you daily goals to be ⅓ what you normally do, then not enable 'Reminder...' it's not technically cheating, but then your vibrate mode isn't waking you during your cat naps ... 

Mark L. Torrey
Best Answer
0 Votes

no way to delete an entire or duplicate post... so I deleted the content. 

Mark L. Torrey
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sheile13, I read it to be 3x all your daily goals: steps, minutes, flights, distance, calories....  plus enabling 'Remind to Move'

Mark L. Torrey
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can change your goal number of flights of stairs to climb. You can adjust all your goals, and I think this is just you achieving all of your own set goals. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This sounds fun! I'll figure out a way to make it open up for me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Change your goal

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's on your Fitbit tracker. Once you reached all goals just push the button until the last screen. I just figured it out lol. 

Best Answer

I think it's meant to be played on the Fitbit itself 

My question is if this is a limited time thing or is it just for forever now

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could always lower your goal for that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hit all my goals and still no game on last screen? Am I doing something wrong?

Best Answer

I think you can change your goals in your settings

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just change your goal settings to a lower number of floors. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I've been playing the game for the past 10min, I reached a max score of 21 before striking out, but like what's the end?? What end is my goal? Like is there no end??? It just keeps going on or something? It's almost annoying. Where's the satisfaction of a win?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm with you! Kinda sucks, I meet all the other goals! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not seeing Fitbit Flight? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I live in a quad-level house and none of the Fitbits I have had count my stairs correctly even if I go straight from the basement to the upstairs bedrooms, that is three, half sets of stairs or 1-1/2 flights. It often doesn't count a flight when I visit my daughter's bi-level house. This may be because I have to take two steps on the landing between the two half flights. So there is no way this would work for me. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes