Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove the connection with Strava

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought the Charge 2 and love it!  But I made a connection with Strava which I don' t like. Everything is showing in my Strava. So I want to remove  the connection but HOW????

Thanks for any solution!

Greet

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I get it know @Greet! The steps you need to follow must be performed on a computer by going to www.fitbit.com. Once you're logged into your Dashboard you can complete the steps posted above. 

Let me know if you don't get what I showed in those images!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

It's nice to see you around the Community @Greet! In order to revoke access to Strava, do the following:

1. Log in to your Fitbit dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Fitbit + Strava" app

You have a great day! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the quick answer. But I have no idea wat you mean by the gear
icon on the top right from the dashboard.
So I can't find settings😫

Greet

Moderator edit: information removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

No worries my friend @Greet! See my images below:

gearicon.png

gearicon1.png

Hope this helps you! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_6356.PNG

This is my screen when I am on dashboard .  Maybe because it is Dutch??

Best Answer
0 Votes

I get it know @Greet! The steps you need to follow must be performed on a computer by going to www.fitbit.com. Once you're logged into your Dashboard you can complete the steps posted above. 

Let me know if you don't get what I showed in those images!

Best Answer

PERFECT!
I did it on the computer and it was very easy to revote Strava!!!
Thank you very much for the support and the quick answers!!!
Greet

Best Answer
0 Votes

My pleasure @Greet! I'm glad to hear that worked for you!

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community, so you can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! Woman Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am trying to follow this advice but havent got a gear icon on my dashboard!

Can anyone help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome here @BattyAl! The instructions I shared in this post must be attempted on a computer or on your phone's internet browser by going to www.fitbit.com, here you'll find the gear icon I showed in my picture. 

If you're still not getting it, please send me a screen shot showing what you're getting instead and I'll be more than glad to give you a hand! Smiley Very Happy

I'll be here!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't find settings - applications - revoke access to strava on my charge 2 dashboard  I am trying to get my firbit charge 2 and strava to sync automatically 

Best Answer

@Embop Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Thank you for your inquiry. As my friend @MarreFitbit mentioned these settings can be found in the website Dashboard. You can go to Fitbit.com and log into your account then click the gear icon and look for settings > applications. You can click here to go directly (you will need to log into your account). After unlinking both accounts you can relink them as you initially did.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes