Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync my Charge 2 to my account online

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How can I sync my Charge 2 with my online account?  It won't sync with my phone so I have logged into my account on my computer but I don't see a way to sync my charge 2 that way.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

If you have windows 10 you can use that to sync.

If not you need to download Fitbit connect and install it which you can find here

Scroll down please

https://www.fitbit.com/start

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@MSB327 A warm welcome to our Community!

Sorry to hear about your tracker not syncing with your phone and computer and sorry for the late reply. Regarding your tracker not syncing with your phone, which phone are you using? Is it compatible

You can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. You can find additional suggestions here.

Also did you try @WendyB 's suggestions? Follow these instructions to sync your tracker with your computer.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

If you have a mac this recommendation will not work I think. When I tried it, it offered me a choice of iPhone or iPad. I want to sync to my desktop iMac.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And when I followed Alvaro's link it says clearly that you can sync with Windows 10 desktops. (So not Macs. This should be stated before people buy Fitbit. Not only was that not made clear to me, I was in fact given false information.)

Best Answer
0 Votes