Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone WhatsApp Notifications on FitBit Charge 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way yet to receive WhatsApp iPhone notifications on the tracker? Just curious!

thanks 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@RodrigoruizEBH A warm welcome to our Community! Currently it isn't possible to get WhatsApp notifications on your Charge 2 from an iOS device but you can vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

@RodrigoruizEBH A warm welcome to our Community! Currently it isn't possible to get WhatsApp notifications on your Charge 2 from an iOS device but you can vote for the idea in our Feature suggestions board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

HELLO, I am new to the fitbit community and after hours of reading and searching I have noticed that despite thousands of votes for the past 2 years whatsapp still hasn't been implemented... unfortunately i did not know this before i bought the charge 2 and now i regret it... i hope you can give us a timescale of when this will actually happen or are you making us hope in vain and it will never happen... because if thats the case i will be returning the fitbit and not recommending it to anyone... i hope you understand our frustration.... many thanks... hope to hear from you soon.

Best Answer

@SMB1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! I understand your desire of having this feature on your iPhone sadly I don't have any information from the developers about when/if it will be released. It is up to you if you wish to keep the device but the feature isn't present and can't offer it right now.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please make this possible! A lot much cheaper trackers have this function!

Best Answer

There are trackers that are like £20 and they have whatsapp and many other apps enabled! Come on now Fitbit!! 

Best Answer

@poelhuis Welcome! It's nice to have you on board! 

@poelhuis @SMB1 hopefully this will be a reality in the future but as suggested before what we can do is vote for the idea. This will tell the developers how many of you are interested in the feature and work to implement it.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
Please also vote on my FB and search #makeithappen or follow this link

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=%23makeithappen
Best Answer

Pleas users of iphone and FitBit Charge2 vote also on https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=%23makeithappen

Best Answer

Me too.   I did not know it cannot connect with iphone whats app before i bought the charge 2.  Otherwise I may consider to buy i-watch. 

Best Answer

Sadly I came to know about this after buying charge2, It is a very basic feature, please make it happen.

Best Answer

@Jade6868 @ManiDas Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. Please do vote on the idea I linked in my first post. This way you are telling the developers that you are interested in this feature.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit Team,

Is still your team working on WhatsApp notifications for iOS on Fitbit charge2 device ?

Are we helping users/Customer , i was looking for the update from almost 1.5 years.

Are we really working on this?

Best Answer

@Kareem_M Welcome! It's great to see you around! Thank you for your inquiry. At this time there aren't any updates from the developers but please add your vote to the idea I mentioned on my first post so they know you are interested in this.

I'll be around!

Best Answer

Thanks for the reply.

Really wondering how many years do we need ?. If you see the community messages/replies every one asking Wahtsapp notifications on IOS device. 

Now a days a small device a less price device also performing the tasks , not sure why you guys not taking into further level.

As a Fitbit user , really unhappy with your replies.

Best Answer

What phone does allow you to get WhatsApp notifitans ?

Best Answer

I ditched my Fitbit. It's time to move on to Amazfit Bip 🙂 

Best Answer

I made an account specifically to reply to this thread. I'm leaving Fitbit from this point forward, Amazfit Cor is similar yet is able to receive notifications? Really? You're just gonna make me buy the Charge 3 just to get a hold of this feature? K, my band is going on the market.

Best Answer

When you follow the link to vote it says it’s been archived for inactivity ... any news on what’s app linking with IOS and charge 2?

Best Answer

Whatapp Notifications is available if connected with a Samsung.

Best Answer
0 Votes