Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 3 clock faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can the display show steps & time & date together like on the Charge 2?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @Didger, it's nice to see you around here! Woman Very Happy I use Mod Clock Date, it gives me what you're requesting for. 

I'm posting below the available clock faces for Charge 3:

D3.png

D2.png

D1.png

To see your options, open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon > Your device image > Clock Face (Clock Display on Android). If you change the clock face, sync your tracker to see the change.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Welcome on board @Didger, it's nice to see you around here! Woman Very Happy I use Mod Clock Date, it gives me what you're requesting for. 

I'm posting below the available clock faces for Charge 3:

D3.png

D2.png

D1.png

To see your options, open the Fitbit app and tap or click the Account icon > Your device image > Clock Face (Clock Display on Android). If you change the clock face, sync your tracker to see the change.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. 

Hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

To MarreFitbit-You mention using Mod Clock Date.  What is that exactly?  I have an Iphone.  These clock face modifications are available in the Iphone app?  I like many people are looking at having the Charge 2 HR clock face items (day, date, hr, steps) available on the Charge 3.  Is this doable on the Charge3?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @k75man! The Charge 2 Retro clock face is available for Charge 3. Smiley Very Happy

I'm posting an image below showing all the clock faces available for Charge 3:

Charge 3 clock faces 1.png

To change your clock face on your Fitbit app (for iPhone), see: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Please let me know if you have any further questions about Charge 3 clock faces, I'll be around. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your fast reply.  I believe what I (and many other) Charge 3 users were looking for is the original Charge 2 retro clock face which includes: day, date, steps, AND HEART RATE.  The retro 2 clock face you showed available for the Charge 3 does not include heart rate, is that correct?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome @k75man! The Charge 2 Retro clock face available on Charge 3 does include the heart rate. I'm posting an image another image below:

retro.png

The main screen will show your steps, but if you tap the screen it will change the stats. It will show, steps, heart rate, calories, floors, and so one. Every time you tap it, the screen will show a different stat. Robot wink

Hope this answers and clarifies your question, let me know if you have any questions present. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Maria - when can we expect additional clock faces?  I am hoping for an analogue clock face with numerals not just lines. Also would like to see other clean options with just time and date without any other Fitbit data.  

Best Answer

So, just purchased the Charge 3, went through all available clock faces and the Charge 2 HR retro 2 face is the exact copy of the Charge 2 HR face I've been looking for: date, time, steps, hr all on the same clock face.  Thanks Fitbit 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome on board @SunsetRunner! At this time we don't have any information on when new clock faces could be implemented. 

However, as mentioned above, there is a Feature Suggestion where you can vote and comment to show your support for it.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider our Feature Suggestions board, which is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. Smiley Wink

Hey there @k75man! I'm very glad to hear the Charge 3 is what you've been looking for. I hope you keep enjoying it. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you guys! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't forget the original charge 2 also shows the number of steps in the current hour, critical for Reminders to Move.  I get half my daily steps from RTM, and it seems like it's not available on the charge 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I am brand new to FitBit and would also like HR on the home screen. However, searching for Charge 2 Retro in the gallery does not find anything. What do I need to look for?

TIA

Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

image.jpg

 hi!  Does the charge 3 have this clock face without tapping/sliding to another screen?  I really like the visual that shows heart zones. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

From these available faces, I'm assuming the limitations of Fitbit OS 2 still means you can't get a live display of steps taken in the current hour for Reminders to Move?  This is the most significant reason I'm still using my Charge 2.  (My current Charge 2 face shows time, date, total steps, and steps in the hour + number of hours I made 250 steps.)

The reason RTM is so important to me is this is the one feature I always try to obey no matter how busy, and it often doubles my total steps for the day.

Thanks for the info.

- Jeff

Best Answer
0 Votes