More clock/watch faces for the Charge 3!

So, the Charge 3 is out and there is a huge let down:

There are only 5 clock/watch faces:charge 3 clock.png

Come on Fitbit...at least include all the Charge 2 watch faces too. We all loved the Charge 2 watch face with the time, date and the highlighted feature (steps/heart rate etc.)

Whats missing:

- Faces with the actual DATE and DAY

- Faces with a DIGITAL SECONDS TIMER

Or to say it again, just include the Charge 2 watch faces. Thanks in advance.

1,624 Comments
Ham2012
First Steps

I would really appreciate a clock face that shows seconds, along with hour and minutes. For work I have to have that capability, which means wearing another watch. But I'm on my feet moving all day so I would love to be able to use the tracker as well. 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

ANonyMouse
Premium User
Powerwalker

I agree 100%! If I could up-vote this more than just the once, I would.

RuthMI
Base Runner

I agree as well.  There should be an option with time, date, steps and HR, all readable at a glance and readable by over-40 eyes.  If you could do it on the Charge 2, you can do it on the Charge 3.  

Edited to add in picture from pthree on review page.  We need a clock face that's easy to read while being ACTIVE.  Stand back from this picture and imagine trying to read the C3's steps while running or walking.  It's incomprehensible to me that someone made the decision to release only these clock faces...at least if that someone ever works out or thought to test with people who do.

image.png

vemerce
Base Runner

This is my first Fitbit, so I'm not familiar with the Charge 2 options.

However, I would love a clock face "similar" to the HR stat, but with a bit more emphasis on steps and including a date. I've worked up the following example in Paintshop...

example1.png

I feel that something like this would be perfect for me. It includes the date, the time is displayed in a standardized way, and the steps are listed in white too.

MrPuma
Runner

clock_face.png

For those who don't know how the Charge 2 watch faces look. They are way way better than the Charge 3

PetiteA_
Jogger

Heart The charge 2 faces look SO much better!!

Fitbit please add a date face and one with seconds 😞

ShowsOn
Jogger

I use the last Charge 2 watch design that has the time, date, steps and heart rate. It seems very strange that with a much larger screen that the Charge 3 doesn't ship with new versions of all the Charge 2 faces.

wez0421
Keeping Pace

Yes, please at least add all the charge 2 clock faces. I prefer them over the Charge 3 selections

Murtaugh
Jogger

It would be nice if there was an app to make custom watch faces or something. 

Definitely missing out by not having digital time with seconds, especially on a fitness tracker... I rely on the seconds daily and not having any digital seconds is a bummer.  I need it available at a glance, without having to go to the timer or stopwatch app.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes, please at a minimum provide the Charge 2 clock fast that shows the Time, Date, and Steps.  I intend on wearing this as my primary watch and that clock face was perfect.

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Thanks for sharing your suggestion about the Charge 3 clock faces. We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Amhedges499
Jogger

I was SO disappointed to find there was no date! If cheapo watches from Walmart can do it, why can't FitBit?

Klmry
Recovery Runner

I'm also disappointed that there are no faces with the date on, I often forget what the date is while I'm working and have to refer to my Alta HR. I agree with others it's a huge oversight. My wrist is too small for the Versa, it looks ridiculous, I was hoping to upgrade to a charge 3 instead

Cashy38
Jogger

Having the date on the clock face like Charge 2 is important. First thing I looked for when setting up my new Charge 3. Could not believe it was left out of the new design!

spudd72
First Steps

I totally agree, really missing the date on these clock faces.

mcleanne
Recovery Runner

I also agree...need a clock face with date & also steps more like the Charge 2. Thank you!! 🙂

Bexs80
Recovery Runner

I totally agree with all the others I find the charge 3 clock faces very disappointing much prefer the charge 2 choices. Come on fitbit you have made the screen bigger but we can see less information that doesn't make any sense 😞

oldpal
Base Runner

I agree with these comments. Please include a clock face that shows time, date , steps and heart rate.

JonDavidL
Hill Runner

Agreed.  Just adding the current Charge 2 watchfaces to the Charge 3 would be a big improvement and a simple solution.  The Charge 2 has some really nice choices. 

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Yes, very disappointing there is no date on the tracker that's pushed as having 'smart watch features' it's not even in the notification tray or the dashboard. 

Vote for new watch faces, like the charge 2 that has:

Actual Steps so I can see at a glance

Digital clock

Date

Rachel_baird
First Steps

Totally agree,  really disappointed there isn't a watch face that displays date as well as time and steps!

Jobyone
Jogger

I’m really disappointed too. This is my first Fitbit and the display that I saw on a friends Fitbit Charge 2 was one of the many reasons why I bought this in the first place. Please sort this out Fitbit!

Harry
Pace Setter

ceases to amaze me how Fitbit does something this without talking to it's user base. Vibration issues in the past and now this clock issue.

Come on Fitbit listen to your users and fix this. I am sure it's a software release.

Onlylisa70
Recovery Runner

Completly agree we need a clock face with the date, after having a charge 2 I cannot believe those faces have not been included please Fitbit update our faces

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.