Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sync with samsung health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you sync with Samsung health? I have downloaded fit health but nothing is working. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AmyLoy Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm happy to respond your question about syncing with Samsung health. Currently, there is no option to link Fitbit with Samsung Health. For more information please visit this post. If there is any change, it will be communicated as soon as possible.

You can find the list of compatible apps currently available to link with Fitbit here.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

@AmyLoy Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm happy to respond your question about syncing with Samsung health. Currently, there is no option to link Fitbit with Samsung Health. For more information please visit this post. If there is any change, it will be communicated as soon as possible.

You can find the list of compatible apps currently available to link with Fitbit here.

If you have any other question, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes you can sync Fitbit data with Samsung Health, at least on Android you can do it with the app called 'Health Sync'.

Best Answer

that was very helpful thank you.

Best Answer

@Renze @simosh Welcome and thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

There might be some ways to sync Fitbit with apps like Samsung Health, however if the app is not part of the list of apps supported by Fitbit we won't be able to recommend it as we can't guarantee that it will work as intended.

Keep on stepping.

Best Answer

Why after all these years does fitbit refuse to let us sync with Samsung health? To be very honest if I knew this before hand I wouldn't of bought the versa. Now that I've done research I'm still within my return limit I almost feel like doing so. Kinda ridiculous.

Best Answer

@H4rtl3ss Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

Thanks for your feedback. At the moment, there is no information about linking Fitbit with Samsung Health. 

Hope to see you in the Community more often.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not a representative but this may be a Samsung issue not a Fitbit problem. Samsung sells it's own watch and that watch competes with Fitbit.  

Best Answer

I just downloaded this app and it WORKS!! Fitbit and Samsung health are now communicating!

Best Answer

How did you make it work? I looked through various options on my phone (Samsung A5), on fitbit app, on Samsung health, and nothing... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

What app did you download to get them to sync ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I ended up downloading fit and healthy by Jason lo on google play store. Works well cause it syncs itself so instead of going to both apps to update you can just use this one third party app and it will sync the other two. 

Best Answer

What app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit and healthy by Jason lo is what worked for me

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app is called "Health Sync"

Best Answer

I agree! I should've paid the extra and got the Samsung watch!

Best Answer

How did you get them to link?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Download the app "Health Sync", it works.

Best Answer

Thank you for mentions the Health app. that sync all my apps to fitbit. I have Samsung S, Google fit and Fitbit and now they all talk.

Best Answer

How? can you please share the steps?

Best Answer
0 Votes