Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 - Wallet Function not operational

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my Charge 5 and set it up. When I tried to add my credit cards to payments in Wallet - I got the message that Payments are not yet available. When will they be available?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, thank you for sharing this information about the issue you were experiencing with Fitbit Wallet. 

It seems that most of you have already tried all the steps shared in the forums to try to resolve this problem. 

I will go ahead and close this thread. If you're still experiencing any of these problems, please get in touch with the Customer Support team or make sure to continue the communication with them if you already have a case created, so they can provide you with the next steps. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Charge 5 unrelated to Wallet, I invite you to start a new topic on the community or find a related topic.

Thanks again for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

Did you update your Charge 5 to the latest firmware (20001.142.37)?

Best Answer

At the begining I had the same message but after a day i was able to add card (note that i was my first fitbit and i associated the charge 5 to a one-week existing fitbit account).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes - It turned out I needed to delete the cards from the Charge 4 first !

Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you delete it from the Charge 4?

Best Answer
0 Votes

using the app - you can edit and delete cards under wallet 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks. I figured that out, but it still won't let me add the card to my charge 5

Best Answer

@k-e by now you should be able to add your cards. 

This has nothing to do with your cards on any other tracker, but as mentioned above, you where waiting for the final firmware version. 

Best Answer

I’m on a charge 5 firmware 149.11 and wallet says “payments are not available. Please try again” any idea why? Thanks 

Best Answer

Same thing is happening to me too. On 149.11 too.

Best Answer

I am facing the same issue.. have you got it to work by any chance?

Best Answer

Did the wallet work at one time?

Almost every day I use the wallet on the Charge 5. 

Best Answer

I also have this issue, don't know how to fix it just yet.

Best Answer

Same her but my charge 5 let's me add the card it's just inactive still after many many attempts And speaking to customer service I get directed to days I'm approved and verified yet card still inactive after 2 weeks and customer service keeps telling me by tomorrow ... Well tomorrow is now 2 weeks and counting

Best Answer

I’m also facing this issue. I purchased my Charge 5 yesterday and updated to the latest firmware but get the message, “Payments are not yet available. Please try again.”

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked for a few weeks and then the wallet disappeared, presumably during updating? Now I have nowhere to put the card details in.

Wonder if they were hacked and this is a precaution.? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, thank you for sharing this information about the issue you were experiencing with Fitbit Wallet. 

It seems that most of you have already tried all the steps shared in the forums to try to resolve this problem. 

I will go ahead and close this thread. If you're still experiencing any of these problems, please get in touch with the Customer Support team or make sure to continue the communication with them if you already have a case created, so they can provide you with the next steps. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Charge 5 unrelated to Wallet, I invite you to start a new topic on the community or find a related topic.

Thanks again for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes