Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up my Charge 5

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the App when I try to set up my Fitbit charge 5 it isn't listed in the devices so I dont know what to do .  any help please as cannot get in touch with Fitbit at all as in UK 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi thank you for sharing all of these details about the problem with your Charge 5. 

It seems that you were able to resolve this problem with the set up process, so I will go ahead and close this thread. 

If you're still experiencing any of these issues, please get in touch with the Customer Support team or make sure to continue the communication with them if you already have a case created. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Charge 5 unrelated to the set up process, I invite you to start a new topic on the community or find a related topic.

Thanks again for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Which phone are you using, @Fairymagic? Please check your OS or iOS. Apple requires iOS 13.4 or higher  Android needs 10 or higher.  Updating may help your situation. Please let us know.

Best Answer

Hello @Fairymagic 

This is very odd. Have you tried uninstalling the Fitbit App then reinstall it. Maybe the first install had a weird “hiccup” in it. Also, just to be sure look here to make sure your mobile device is compatible: https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/technology/compatible-devices
😉let me know how that goes

Best Answer

I have uninstalled the app but see above

-----------

hi I have uninstalled the app and now had to put it on another phone with the up to date system the app now works but the fit bit doesn't grrrrrr I dont know what is going on .  I get the down load app and battery but it won't do anything else . sorry guys to be a pain thanks to you both for replying 

-----------

sorry guys I am an idiot .  I thought I had paired the phone with the fit bit but I hadn't so done it an its working now .  

Best Answer
0 Votes

sorry guys I am an idiot .  I thought I had paired the phone with the fit bit but I hadn't so done it an its working now .  

Best Answer

No idiots here, @Fairymagic - just good people who are not afraid to ask questions. So happy you got it set up! Please let us know if you have any more questions. We’re here for you. 

Best Answer

Fantastic news @Fairymagic! 😃 I’m thrilled to see your up and running again! I hope you have an awesome weekend and as always Happy Stepping!

Best Answer

Hi thank you for sharing all of these details about the problem with your Charge 5. 

It seems that you were able to resolve this problem with the set up process, so I will go ahead and close this thread. 

If you're still experiencing any of these issues, please get in touch with the Customer Support team or make sure to continue the communication with them if you already have a case created. 

If you are experiencing an issue with your Charge 5 unrelated to the set up process, I invite you to start a new topic on the community or find a related topic.

Thanks again for all your feedback and contributions on this thread. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes