Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Charge 5 Clock Faces

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a list of Fitbit Charge 5 clock faces?  I would like time, date, steps and heart rate on the one display - similar to one of the standard faces on Charge 3

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

7B4E4771-5DD9-4DC0-92A3-C5996DDA8EA5.png

EAF89E91-B1F6-478C-8D0D-EE978818F449.png

26DECCCD-51E5-4E0C-A10B-D3FBA2E79C53.png
Here are screenshots of all the clock faces. In most cases, if not all, you can tap the display to cycle through the various stats. All of them have the time and most of the seem to have the date. On some, the heartbeat is displayed permanently but on others you have to tap a few times to see it. For example, on Slashed, the heartbeat is displayed permanently and you tap to switch from active minutes and steps to calories and distance.

I hope that helps you make a decision.  

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
45 REPLIES 45

There are 23 clock faces currently available for the Charge 5. The information that is displayed varies between clock faces. You can see the clock faces along with the information they display in the Fitbit app if you select your Charge 5 and then click on Clock Faces. 

Best Answer
Thanks for getting back to me. I haven't bought a Fitbit Charge 5 yet. The clock faces are one of the key criteria in deciding to purchase or not. The fact that Apple could offer the simple combination of health data that the Fitbit Charge 3 does, for example, is the main reason I don’t have an Apple Watch.

So, is there a list or some such that shows me the 23 clock faces available for the Fitbit Charge 5, so that I can decide whether or not I want to buy one?

Many thanks in advance,

Michael Lock
Best Answer

7B4E4771-5DD9-4DC0-92A3-C5996DDA8EA5.png

EAF89E91-B1F6-478C-8D0D-EE978818F449.png

26DECCCD-51E5-4E0C-A10B-D3FBA2E79C53.png
Here are screenshots of all the clock faces. In most cases, if not all, you can tap the display to cycle through the various stats. All of them have the time and most of the seem to have the date. On some, the heartbeat is displayed permanently but on others you have to tap a few times to see it. For example, on Slashed, the heartbeat is displayed permanently and you tap to switch from active minutes and steps to calories and distance.

I hope that helps you make a decision.  

Best Answer

Hi

Thanks very much for that.  I really like the FBC3 "Retro Double Stat" face and, apart from "Slash", there really isn't much that matches that.  I think I'll stick with the FBC3 for now.

Many thanks again

Best Answer

You’re welcome! Glad I could help 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

any clock face with seconds?

Best Answer
0 Votes

“Hawaiian Punch” and “Statposter” both show the seconds. I haven’t tested all of them so there might be others. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just in case anyone finds this thread in the future, I made a video showing all 23 clock faces available at launch.

You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/03ZwfzjNS44

✅ Say Thanks = https://buymeacoffee.com/kelseyclubb ✅ Fitbit Charge 5 (Amazon) = https://amzn.to/3E3PTm8 (Affiliate Link) (Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.) See all 23 Fitbit Charge 5 Clock Faces in actual use, including a demonstration of all interactive ...
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @Lockmi

As @etremblay mentioned earlier, you can always tap on the display to see other stats on the screen, but if you'd like to see the heart rate on the main screen of the clock face (with always on display for example), you could install the "Runliner" or the "Slashed" clock faces, both of them show the heart rate on the screen all the time. 

@etremblay @KelseyClubb Thank you so much for all the information you've provided! I'm sure this will be helpful for other users as well. 😁

Have a great day. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

What are the horizontal lines on the left of the continuum face???

Best Answer
0 Votes

They show your progress or status, so if you have achieved your step/AZM/distance goal, all the bars are lit; if you haven't, only a proportion of them are.  There are 20 increments each representing 5% of your total progress; the heart rate one is different I think - I found it too busy so use the Energy clock face instead.  I'd like one which was plainer and has the date in the right order (day/month), but probably not going to happen any time soon.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @daneable

Thank you for sharing your inquiry about the Charge 5. 

As @fionac mentioned earlier, the bars show you your progress towards your goal, whether it's for steps, calories or any other metrics. For heart rate, it shows you how low or high you currently are in relation to your maximum and minimum heart rate thresholds.  

Have a great day! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

Hi David,

It seems that the ‘Main Goal’ you set up on the app is not used as the default stat on a watch face which has cyclable stats – have I got that right? I really want a watch face to default to 'steps', for example, but it always seems to be on the wrong stat and I have to cycle through them instead of just glancing at the tracker - it is quite annoying unfortunately (I would really like to see main goal, day of week, date and time all given equal size).

Best Answer

Someone needs to produce a user-definable face.
These busy designs are mostly distracting and less useful for having been over-designed, too many fonts, font sizes, and most of them don't show steps which is the original purpose of Fitbit.
Please have someone add more options, one that shows steps on the main screen in easy-to-read numerals.
My dream would be an analog clock face with hands and steps showing at all times.  Maybe add heart rate.

Thanks.

Best Answer

So many clock faces and NOT one seems to have a "battery level indicator" on the default screen.   I like to know at a glance.   It'd also be nice if the default screens for workouts (using gps) could report battery status.  That way if I see GPS is draining  battery too fast, I could make a decision to stop GPS to save battery.    If fit bit is listening - can this be added to future or existing clock faces?   

The tiny litte green battery icon and % that appears when you swipe up on the default clock face seems like it would fit in many of the faces.

Best Answer

I too would like the time, date, heart rate, and steps like the standard face on my old Charge 3. I hate the Charge 5. All this busy crap is worthless and distracting. I don't want to track all the stuff they keep adding to fitbit. There really needs to be a version for people who just want simple. I have no desire to wear my fitbit to bed.

Best Answer

All the clocks are ugly. You'd think with a new amoled display, they'd come up with some beautiful designs like they have for the Versa and Sense watches, but  no.... The clock is the reason why I'm returning the device to amazon. Otherwise, it's a great little watch with awesome features, but I can get the same for less money on amazon, WITH an awesome clock.

Best Answer

I have recently come across a band from another brand. The clock faces are so beautiful with lots of variety as well. The screen size is 1.62” AMOLED with higher resolution at 192x 490. Charge 5 seems only 260 x 170 pixels. Its quite a big difference as i observe. 

The other brand even has fancy animated clock faces as well. Fitbit really lag behind in clock faces design.

Long term fitbit user since Flex. Some behaviors are rude.
Best Answer

Thanks Kelsey that was really helpful! Great video.

Best Answer
0 Votes