Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app Update is terrible

The latest app update for my charge 5 is just awful. Not only is the layout impossible - not remotely intuitive or user friendly, all the data is off - it won’t log my sleep correctly anymore (usually says I slept 2 hours or no hours at all when I slept 7). Resting HR is messed up. 

I’ve worn Fitbit Charge for a few years and have had ever version since version 2. But if there’s not a fix soon, I’ll be tossing this thing and going to another brand altogether. This does absolutely nothing at all to meet my purpose in wearing it. Major QA fail this update! And major thumbs down on the design 

----

Seems like they didn’t both beta testing it at all before the release! I’ve
loved Fitbit for 5 years now and haven’t been tempted to look elsewhere but
I sure am now. My sleep and HR are all messed up too. And they’ve had
plenty of time to fix the glitch since the update - almost seems like this
is what it is going to be!

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109

Apparently no better. Maybe it’s Fitbit’s way of telling us to buy a Garmin!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with above comments plus it won't recognize swimming (calls it sport).  Recommendation I received is to do it manually.  That is not a solution, it is a workaround.  It is also not easy to do when in the pool with non-prescription glasses on.

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Looks like we are mostly in agreement. Please reverse the update as this is hopeless.

Best Answer

I agree with all the comments - the app is terrible, hard to read, not intuitive. The sleep data is impossible to read now. I too will be getting an Apple watch. I've had the fitbit for 8 years. Amazing that they could mess this up so badly that loyal customers are fleeing. WTG google

Best Answer
Indeed…..Fitbit….please revert back to original app..

Richard

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

It’s horrible!!!  Whoever designed this is an idiot or they just want you to buy an Apple watch

Best Answer

Completely agree. The sleep records are especially frustrating 

Best Answer

Does anyone from Fitbit actually read this platform? Unless they do something they are going to lose a lot of customers - unless that’s what they want through some Google subtext.

Best Answer

100%. I'm about to just junk this Fitbit. The app used to be perfect but now I hardly check data. So frustrating.

Best Answer