Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New SLEEP GRAPH

NEW GRAPH STINKS!!!

I hate the new sleep graph!!! 
bring back the old one!!! 
I guess it is time to look at other “trackers”… even tho I have been a strong supporter of Fitbit for YEARS….

i will search to find one that I like !!!

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109

agree- I cannot see any way to see the “benchmarks for people like you” on the chart they are showing.  Just seeing what I did that night, nothing to compare it to. Anyone figure this out?

Best Answer

Is this the old one or the new one? 

1000006217.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's the new one.

Put a screenshot on for 'Day' and listen as the entire forum sighs!

Best Answer

I also agree- The last two updates were  “downgrades” and this is the worst one yet. I use the sleep tracker daily,— it was why i bought the fitbit a few years ago and did not go with an apple watch. I have found it so helpful. If this  is not improved  by the time my  premium renewal is due, I will not be continuing. I resisted the apple watch and went with the fitbit co, but google is not helping it at all. Google  is no match for apple products, so I will be looking at the apple watches if these are my choices.  

Best Answer

Doesn't really look like it's a lot different. 

1000006218.png

Best Answer

The one on the left!

Aaaagh, my eyes, MY EYES!

Best Answer

Totally agree. The new graph is almost in-readable. Techs who think this is an upgrade are nuts. 

Best Answer

I don't see what's unreadable.  They just moved the labels down to the line they indicate.  Would be nice if there was a dark mode option.  My biggest issue is the log in, permissions, and syncing everytime, especially between Google accounts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s hard to see sleep stages with new graph. Also the oxygen variation graph used to be below the sleep stages so I could keep track of what sleep stage I was in when I had high oxygen variance. 
please bring back previous graphs. 

Best Answer

Agree, be nice instead of "low" they reported the average rate from health trends since it's there.  The graph they show for "low" doesn't say if the dotted line is that average (94 in my case), it needs a label.

1000006222.png

Best Answer

Totally agree.  The new graph adds a layer of complexity that makes it much harder for me to review my sleep data.  I'm currently searching for a new device,  as Fitbit has lost my confidence. Newsflash to Fibit:  If it ain't broke,  don't fix it.  

Best Answer

Agree completely!! Having worked for a high tech company for many years, I'm totally baffled how management and the software team involved in this mess ever thought this rewrite was a good idea. The whole project team should be reeducated in user friendly design.

Best Answer
I'm so frustrated that I am definitely switching to a new tracker... one
that won't be gobbled up by Google, I trust. Busy reading reviews of all
the options out there...
Best Answer
I haven’t found an edit that gives back the old graph. I don’t want to
change the data, just the graph.
Best Answer
I uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app every morning. Huge pain but I get
my graph. Shame on Google.
Best Answer

Agree as well.  The "Benchmarks for people like you" doesn't show anything as far as I can see.  Please bring back the old one, or give us advanced notice and on option to go back.

Best Answer

It’s awful. It lacks clarity. Why ‘fix’ something that’s not broken. Google just wanting to ‘leave their mark’ on the product. What a waste of time and effort and a disservice to their (paying) customers. I would have expected better from them. Other bugs introduced too, such as inability to edit an exercise type. 

Best Answer

Thanks for that information. It is nice to be able to still see it. 

Best Answer

Totally agree 🤬

Best Answer

Finally figured out this really does suck!  You use to be able to delete partial sleep segments so you could edit actual bedtime.  Now if there's a short segment it's "other sleep" that you can't delete, so you can't edit the main sleep log.  They need to provide a way to merge them! 

Can't delete "other sleep" here: 

1000006254.png

Best Answer