Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen not responding and battery drain

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Have done the recovery as recommended charged press button 3 times on charging cable nothing works since Saturday only bought fit bit n May what next?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @Mad65 , Fitbit always recommends repeating the restart at least 3 times as a single restart does not always solve the issue.  You should also check that your Charge 5 is up to date (if an update is available you will see a pink arrow in your app).

If you continue to have this issue please get in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on Contact.Fitbit.com 

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have done this about 10 times and no change battery is not lasting even an hour dud latest update on Saturday and problem started after that.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Also the same problem here. Restart done more then 5 times. I am recharging my Fitbit 5 for the forth time today battery is just draining within 1 hour it is empty

Best Answer

There is no what's next. We sit here and wait until they develop and release a firmware update to fix these bugs. I've been waiting 3 weeks for them to fix it for a product I bought mid June. 

Best Answer

Unfortunately they are "very sorry that this is not the experience we want to have" but we just have to sit here and wait for a firmware to be developed and released to fix the bugs. I've been waiting 3 weeks....😒 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having exactly the same problem, only had mine 3 months too, so frustrating

Best Answer

Fitbit *could* do the right thing and issue replacement devices or refunds but instead they would rather lose customers I guess. 

Best Answer

Do you mind me assisting you 

Best Answer

Anthony

I have the same problem as described above.

I would appreciate your help in getting this to work properly. 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes