Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Data Format Change

Why would you fix something that wasn’t broken? The new sleep data formatting is awful and impossible to read. Is this the way it’s going to be going forward? Because if so, I’ll be dumping my Fitbit and buying another company’s product. As it stands right now, it is useless to me. Thank you.

Best Answer
46 REPLIES 46

as I said above, it seems to have worked only for Android phones so far.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yup. My blissful and wishful feeling only lasted for 2 good days with the old sleep format after I re-installed the Fitbit app. This morning when I sync the data with my fitbiit Charge 6 -- it is now back to the new sleep format again 😞  I have checked that it's of the same firmware number -202.94. I think it's due to the auto restart initiative feature of my Samsung S24 Ultra mobilephone's setting.

Best Answer

I've been a Fitbit user for over 7 years and will leave if the old sleep graph and tracking isn't re-instated-do they even listen to their customers?

Best Answer

I don’t like the new format, but even worse is the fact that when editing any of the sleep data, you will lose all the details and score. And it does not count restless time as sleep at that point so it pretty much ruins the data.

Best Answer

Please - please fitbit FIX the sleep function, roll back to the previous version, get rid of those awful colors, stop fixing things tat are not broken. And stop making the sleep function worse!!

Best Answer

I absolutely cannot stand the latest sleep app update! It’s completely worthless! It’s not accurate, it’s difficult to read, I just hate it! Why in the world would they switch to this worthless new sleep app!?

Best Answer

I can't help wondering whether, now Google own Fitbit, they would rather we stop using our relatively inexpensive yet functional Fitbits, and buy into their much more expensive (and short-lived between charges) Pixels.

Just a thought ...

Best Answer