Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do the symbols on the Charge HR mean?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What do all the symbols mean on the fitbit

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
82 REPLIES 82

@lubitzalta wrote:

where can I find thje definition of each symbols  eve

What symbols are you looking for, @lubitzalta?  Have you checked the Charge HR manual?

https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_charge_hr_en_US.pdf

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pls explain to me the definition of all symbols on my Fitbit Alta

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums, @lubitzalta which tracker are you using? Smiley Happy

The reason I ask is to link your tracker's manual. Also, which symbols are you having questions about?

I'll be looking forward to your new comments! 

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Angela

Best Answer

@robinhux thanks for posting back!  Cat Happy

Now, I'd like to invite you to our Lifestyle Discussion Forums. There are lots of interesting topics; my favorite is "Eat Well" since I love food! Heart

Hope to see you around more often! 

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer

what does each symbol represent?

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to our new friend @6792! Check out this post here for further info.

Let me know if you have any other question. I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys,

What does the symbol with the arrow at the end of a scigguly line mean?

Melissa

Best Answer
0 Votes

@offalyhero wrote:

Hi guys,

What does the symbol with the arrow at the end of a scigguly line mean?

Hey @offalyhero

The arrow on the left and the staircase on the right means how many flights of stairs you went up. 

You must go over10 feet up to get credit for 1 flight of stairs. A normal house floor levels is only 8 feet In height. 

It uses an altimeter to measure air pressure and only works while going up stairs. 

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer

Hi,

No it is not that one, the Fitbit Charge 2 the symbol under the distance walked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI @offalyhero

You are posting on the Charge HR forum and not the Charge 2 forum. Suggest you head over to that forum and ask as I have no clue about that tracker symbols

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer

Excellent input @ACG!

@offalyhero I agree with @ACG, for future reference please make sure that you post in the Charge 2 board as you'll find more relevant info related to your tracker there. However, I'll leave the Charge 2 manual in case it helps.

Post me a screenshot of the squiggly line under the distance walked so that I know what you're talking about. Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's the little guy with one leg bent and arms up mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have this symbol on my tracker and it doesn’t have a number /250 it just has a 14, and then shortly after a 0. Can you please explain?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see new faces around @Kamuala @Devokat. Hope you're doing fine and enjoying some healthy activities! Smiley Happy 

@Kamuala The symbol that looks like a man jumping, is the "Reminders To Move" tile which nudges you to walk at least 250 steps each hour. This feature is available on Fitbit trackers for Fitbit Alta, Fitbit Blaze, Fitbit Charge 2, and Fitbit Flex 2, meaning that if you haven't walked 250 steps, at 10 minutes before the hour you'll feel a vibration and see a reminder on your tracker. This is the tile:

reminders to move.png

@Devokat are you referring to this symbol on your tracker? 

tracker's reminders to move.jpg

If that's the case, it's the same Reminders To Move icon, but in your tracker itself. Then, the 0 represents the amount of step you've taken in one hour. That number will increase until you hit the 250 steps an hour. Hope this makes sense! Let me know if this helps. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Symbols mean

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know what this means?What does this mean?What does this mean?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm very curious about that castle symbol...

What brought me here is this morning my Charge 2 buzzed several times and when I looked at it, it was displaying a calendar type symbol with the number 4. I've never seen this before in several years of wearing Fitbits. Anyone know? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

the “drop of blood” is distance and it’s not a ml (milliliter) it’s a mi (mile) and the fire is your calories or calories burned

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't find a picture of the symbols on my fitbit charge 2 and there meaning!  Can you help?  Lou

Best Answer
0 Votes