Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats for dinner?

I'll be cooking shrimp scampi with zoodles.

I purchased a spiralizer off of Amazon and now I use it all the time.  It's great at saving time on cutting up veggies, I can spiralize a zucchini in seconds. 

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

I feel like all I did so far all day was snack... therefor I am skipping dinner and will start fresh tomorrow

Best Answer

I had leftover herb-crusted tofu with mushroom gravy and a small potato. While that was heating up, ate a handful of grape tomatoes, celery sticks, and carrot sticks in hummus. I've been eating grape tomatoes and hummus almost every day.

Best Answer

Steak Fajitas!

Flank Steak, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Onions, Spices & Low Carb Tortilla.  

Best Answer

half a grilled chicken breast, half a sweet potato, and an artichoke.

Best Answer

sautéed mushrooms, snap pea, orange pepper and spinach with a sunny side up egg and salsa. Half a handful of chex mix for a crunchy toping and a 90 calorie brownie for dessert with a few cantaloupe  pieces...400 calories of awesome.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Grilled wild salmon, salad (romaine, tomatoes, red pepper) from our garden, brown & wild rice medley. Desert is sliced melons. Yum. 🙂

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

Cauliflower crust pizza! Yum! 🙂

Best Answer

I had some leftover smothered tofu, so I heated that up, with a small potato and had a handful of grape tomatoes, a large celery stick, and some carrot sticks dipped in hummus. Then I had some green grapes for dessert.

Best Answer

Quinoa salad

2 cups cooked quinoa

1 can artichoke hearts

1 pint cherry tomatoes

4oz feta cheese

2tbs grape seed or olive oil

dash of red wine vinegar.

Best Answer

Roasted vegetables in Olive oil.

Half a chicken breast. Wild brown rice.

Best Answer

Found a 460 gram porcino (Boletus edulis, cep) during my morning walk in the nearby forest:

herkkutatti_fistI_20170910_121814602.jpg

Will make pasta with (part of the) porcino in a creamy sauce. Probably risotto with the remaining part of it.

This stuff is expensive in the US (assuming you can find it in stores at all)!
2017-09-10_1230.png

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I'll be cooking an alfredo fettuccine pasta with shrimps tonight. Smiley Very Happy

I just want to get out of the office and go cooking with mom! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Which one on Amazon?

Best Answer

I wish I knew! My family is SO accustomed to "comfort foods" (I grew up in Kentucky so everything is loaded with butter.. haha!) that I'm not sure what to cook! I desperately want to meet my caloric goals, but I don't want everyone else to have to sacrifice. 

I'm thinking a good high-protein, low-fat chicken dish. Any ideas?!

Best Answer

Bbq pulled pork butt from the slow cooker on brioche buns with 3 bean salad

Best Answer

Leftover meatloaf, milk, spinach salad, and cooked carrots maybe....  I'm not super hungry, but I have a double shift today and will eventually crash if I don't eat well.

Best Answer

Pizza and egg for my dinner today Smiley LOL

http://dfychiefreview.com
Best Answer

I had Thai Pad See Ew and fried rice.It was sooo good. Tara Thai is my favorite Thai Restaurant, we went there for my Bday last night!

Best Answer

parmesan crusted tilapia with pan seared broccoli. 

Best Answer