Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats for dinner?

I'll be cooking shrimp scampi with zoodles.

I purchased a spiralizer off of Amazon and now I use it all the time.  It's great at saving time on cutting up veggies, I can spiralize a zucchini in seconds. 

Best Answer
83 REPLIES 83

I have some free products.
For example: sports equipment, volleyball training equipment, measuring cups and so on.
If you are interested, please contact me.

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/wanghaiping1001

Best Answer
0 Votes

Homemade meatballs in the crock pot with whole grain noodles!

Best Answer

In dinner, I prefer green salad with lemon dressing

Best Answer
0 Votes

dinner.jpg

Best Answer

Nice presentation @Hoder.  

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Dude! It was yummy. 

Pulled pork stuffed red & orange bell pepper tonight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Crab cakes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I eat green salad in my dinner.

Best Answer
0 Votes
potato salad, potato, egg, salad, easy and quick
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, this is my all time favorite topic to discuss on Smiley Happy as I am a newbie and looking to start with you all.

At dinner, I would like to have very light food.

Best Answer

Chicken Fajita's with corn tortillas, fresh garden tomatoes, peppers, and onions. 

Best Answer

Oh spiralizers are great! I love getting mushrooms into my diet, as they're full of nutrients. I get my dried mushrooms online, sometimes amazon but recently I found a great website - www.fungifungi.co.uk - they have dried shiitake and they do other healthy fungi. 

I like making japanese dishes, such as noodles and shiitake, great for dinners with the kids! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Around midnight i'll watch some old Dr Who and eat some barbequed chicken legs and a bowl full of ginger/preserved egg congee.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! 

I can see so many great dinner options around here, thanks a lot of taking the time to share them here in the forums. I'll definitely take note of some of these recipes.  Smiley Happy

Keep sharing your ideas! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I just bought a bunch of spinach, Parmesan cheese and Ricotta. I'll prepare Spinach and Cheese Rolls ! 😋

GraceG | French and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

On ne voit bien qu’avec le cœur. L’essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. ♥

Best Answer

My healthy dinner is roast Chicken and Vegetables, Lean Beef and Chicken Breast and moreover Cruciferous Vegetables. At times I would prefer not to have dinner so I simply drink Milkshake.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great and healthy suggestion @amanda010😀 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Beans!  Beans!  Beans!  I discovered beans!  Cook them 8 hours in a crockpot on high with three times the amount of water and you will have soft, fluffy, perfectly cooked beans without the need to soak them overnight!  Check out this recipe I found online: Crock Pot Pinto Beans. It's an excellent start.  I already made my own variation today from this recipe by adding fresh spinach to the simmering stew during the remaining 30 minutes of cooking.  Personally, I didn't think beans was a healthy food.  The flatulence they cause is an indication of how taxing beans are to human's digestive system.  But I came across a Fitbit article a few days ago that explained how incredibly healthy and nutritious beans are.  So I decided to give beans a new try, using the recipe I found online (see above link) which turned out so tasty I couldn't stop eating them and... as one does, I braced myself for the ensuing flatulence.  To my surprise, there was none!  Zero!  Zilch!  Nothing!  No methane was produced by me and no damage was done to the Ozone Layer.  I guess the slow cooking process does something extra to the beans, turning them into highly digestible food.  Now I can enjoy all the benefits of this delicious food without the side effects.  Oh the joy!  Long live the Crockpot!  

Best Answer

Beans are very healthy and a great source of iron and fiber! Thank you for sharing this information @FabioNYC!  

Best Answer

I'm going to make Wakame tonight, which is a Japanese seaweed salad. Contrary to many beliefs, my children love it! They have gotten used to seaweed since we have been using it and putting it in food for years now. I mostly buy bladderwrack, a type of brown seaweed used in traditional medicine for centuries to treat an array of conditions. We usually get it from https://druggenius.com/nutrition/bladderwrack-uses-benefits-and-side-effects/, but you can find it in some supermarkets and stores as well. This salad is delicious with bladderwrack in it!

Best Answer