DDP Yoga App Compatibility

I am an avid and practicing fan of DDP Yoga, which has released its own interactive app to track progress. I think FitBit's technology would make a great pair if it were compatible with DDP Yoga. Any chance this can happen?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

160 Comments

I wish Fitbit would work with ddp yoga now app.  I do love my fit bit but for what it cost I wish it did everything I need for my fitness program and routine.  The fact it doesn't work with ddp yoga now means I face buying another rival brand heart rate monitor to be able to do everything I in need a heart rate monitor for.

HeroOfOne
First Steps

Adding my name to the list.  Currently looking into the money back guarantee and researching other HR monitors that are compatible with DDPY.  I've loved my FitBit the few weeks I've had it, but learning the reason I've had trouble getting it to work with DDPY is because it's completely incompatible is a huge letdown.

RustySullivan
Jogger

Add me to this list. I just started DDPYoga today, and would love this functionality for my Blaze.

Nybassman
First Steps

Good morning.  I purchased a Fitbit blaze specifically to use for DDP yoga app.  Without the integration, it is really just a pretty watch to me.  Any idea if and when this mighty happen?

JohnMcCarthy77
First Steps

Would really appreciate if ddp yoga was added to the list. 

teakaypea
First Steps

I don't know how to "vote," but I will voice my opinion that it would be great to make the Fitbits compatible with DDP Yoga.  The program is becoming more and more popular and its users take it quite seriously.  It would be a positive step for both parties to have this compatibility.

Sahsider
Recovery Runner

Another vote for the DDP app to be compatible with Fitbit devices (I have a Blaze).  Please do this!

Pimvannoort
Jogger

Please add DDP yoga, there are really a lot of users of Fitbit that do DDPyoga that can't use the Fitbit heart rate monitor  

Sahsider
Recovery Runner

I have been a loyal Fitbit customer (I have five now), but I have given up and purchased a competitor's heart rate monitor device.  If Fitbit technology remains proprietary, more people will likely do the same.

Doobers
First Steps

DDP Yoga is one of the main excercise programs that I participate in. I would love to see compatibility with the Fitbit Blaze. Thanks.

TheresaFC
Jogger

I love DDP Yoga and I love my Fitbit. I would also love for them to work together, so I, and many others, can maximize our workouts! Please consider this. Thank you!

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

Please make the Fitbit Charge HR compatible with the DDP Yoga Now app on iOS!!

Cjenigo
First Steps

I love DDP Yoga and I love my Fitbit. I would also love for them to work together, so I, and many others, can maximize our workouts! Please consider this. Thank you!

AlexSCO
First Steps

Count me in for a vote to be compatible with DDPYoga! So many FitBit users do this program, it would be beneficial to not have to buy two devices.

FrankJB
Jogger

Yes vote!

Please add DDP Yoga to sync directly to the Fitbit app!  I have been using DDP Yoga for almost a year now and purchased the Charge II Fitbit to use Wong with it.  I currently use the Soesth Rythm plus.  850,000 people are uusing DDP Yoga.  It is rated the number one home exercise program in the country.  Help us use your awesome product to further our exercise goals!

Amilli87
Jogger

YES! I have a fitbit blaze and upon starting my journey with ddp yoga, it asked you to connect your Bluetooth heart rate.monitor. since I've paid 200$ for mine, it makes no sense to purchase a different brand. Ddp yoga now is the app. They are correct, celebrities utilize this app, and other people by the millions. If the two were compatible I would certainly stay with Fitbit!

Rock on ddp!

Krubino67
First Steps

I have had my fit bit since Christmas, and I love it! I just started DDP Yoga and was surprised that the fit bit dirsnt wirk with the program. Please add this compatibility for the HR Monitor. Thanks so much!!

SCTTSH
First Steps

Please add DDP Yoga HRM compatibility to the Fitbit. 

JLine66
First Steps

Add me to the list of DDP Yogi's that would love this to be integrated. Can't imagine they wouldn't be in favor of adding the most popular fitness tracker in the world to their site support.

Kaysea523
First Steps

Please add me to the list that would like to see Fitbit integrated with DDP Yoga Now app.  My Fitbit Charge is on it's way out.  I was going to replace it with a new Charge 2, but if I can't sync it with DDP Yoga app I may have to purchase a different device - and that makes me sad, because I love my Fitbit.  Please make this happen ASAP.

Ghostman
Jogger

The Wahoo Bluetooth heart monitor rarely connected to the DDP Yoga app and would make the workouts crash. I have a Fitbit Charge 2 and have been waiting quite some time for it to be compatible with the DDP Yoga App. Please work on this. 

MikeSmileZ
First Steps

I just got a Fitbit Blaze and I was very excited to use it with the DDP yoga app, but it doesn't seem to work. 

I have yet to review my Blaze on Amazon and was planning to give it 5 stars but because of the lack of compatibility I am reconsidering that review 

HankBg
First Steps

This is ridiculous FitBit!  For over a year users have been asking you to open OUR devices to use with DDP Yoga and you have still not done it.  Terrible customer appreciation.

NNouri
First Steps

Yeah, Fitbit please get on this.

Awnali
First Steps

I bought the Alta HR so that I could pair it with DDP.  I was so disappointed when I couldn't.  Please add this ability!  Thank you.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.