Samsung Health & Fitbit integration

Can we please have something that syncs our fit bit stats with our S Health stats? It's annoying to have multiple fitness platforms especially now that androids are becoming more and more popular as are fitness apps. It would be nice to do it all from one place.

Moderator edit: edited title and added labels

696 Comments
AndieL
Base Runner
Would really love for this to happen
bigdave146
Jogger

+1 please !!!  I use all Samsung devices and have a Ftbit HR and the integration would be fantastic. Might buy a new Fitbit instead of a Gear watch 🙂

dandydog250
First Steps
I am just saying goes this needs to be done. Even if we could just sync steps between S-Health and Fitbit. I want to be able to compete with friends on fitbit but I have a long history and keep track of a lot of things on my s-health. So realistically if we could just sync our steps and stairs.
AndieL
Base Runner
Totally agree, this would be perfect
bcwlv
First Steps
I also vote for this. Sheath is a great app but I keep my phone in a locker at work so the activity tracker on my phone is often useless. I would love an option to transfer my fitbit information into the samsung health app. Thank you!
Smiley6886
First Steps
Please make the fit bit sync with SHealth!!
CindiN
Keeping Pace

Please, Please, Please integrate  with S Health!

I have the Chage and Charge HR.  I bought a new phone and received the Samsung G2 watch, and I would like to be able to switch out to use the G2 for dress up situations and not lose my step count. 

I love that I can do this functionality with the Charge and the Charge HR.  I love that the steps transfer from one tracker to the other with the sync.

I now need to have the capability to integrate with the Android products.

ValerieAnne
Tempo Runner

I'm voting for this, I don't always have my phone on me (rarely, actually) but I love the SHEALTH app and use both it and the fitbit when I'm out for a walk (or somewhere I have my phone). I always have my fitbit though, so I'd love for them to sync together. 

CindiN
Keeping Pace

Please, Please, Please integrate  with S Health!

I have the Chage and Charge HR.  I bought a new phone and received the Samsung G2 watch, and I would like to be able to switch out to use the G2 for dress up situations and not lose my step count. 

I love that I can do this functionality with the Charge and the Charge HR.  I love that the steps transfer from one tracker to the other with the sync.

I now need to have the capability to integrate with the Android products.

MrKenG
Jogger
My vote as well!!
fitishGuy78
First Steps
Like many others, I would like to import my S Health data into the Fitbit app.
KingMel
First Steps
I agree! Sometimes I forget my fitbit at home but I will keep my phone on me to track my steps. If there were a way to sync between the platforms then we would all get more consistent results.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable
I just got the Samsung gear s2 classic, love it but the steps aren't as accurate as my fitbit zip..... Please give us in S Health a way to sync our Fitbit's! It would be a great marriage!
mstrace
First Steps
Please make this happen. And a Fitbit Tizen app for the Gear 2 watch would be great also.
DBF
Jogger
There's an obscure little company called Samsung that makes cell phones and they even have an integrated health app called S health. It would sure be nice if fitbit and s healthy would talk to each other.
kmmilburn
First Steps
I echo the sentiments above! Please give us the ability to sync between our fitbit and S health!!!!
Vincenzo76
First Steps

+1 more for integrating with S Health !!!

Paxitus
First Steps
Add my vote. S health has a lot of great features, would love for my fitbit to sync.
SunsetRunner
Not applicable

This thread has gathered quite a backing, let's hope the integration is being considered!

Elowe228
First Steps

I have a Note 5 and debating on weather to get a Fitbit or another device simply because Fitbit doesn't have the option to sync with S Health. I have heard great things about fitbit but don't want to be bothered with to many different apps for tracking my infomraiton as everyone has stated.

AndieL
Base Runner
When I was first looking at trackers, I opted for the fitbit because the
Samsung ones were so much more money. I have a Galaxy S5 phone. I believe
the Samsung trackers have now come down in price so I am not sure which way
I would go now.
Nate86
First Steps

I also vote for the S Health and Fitbit link. This would help me out a lot because I'm very familiar with the S Health and already have my stats going on there. Being able to link the two would be AWESOME.

Nate

Jsoyster
First Steps
Please make your device compatible with some health.
Tokes
Recovery Runner
Ok...so any feedback on this?? Admin, is there any chance of this happening or some kind of feedback on this?? If nothing comes of it, really disappointing!
Wippelluana
First Steps
Fitbit and samsung should partner up so we can use our wearable into the samsung S Health app to count our steps, activities and manage our sleep.
To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.