Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa doesn’t connect

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello, I have tried to get my Alexa to work and everyday I get an error after I log on Amazon.. I’m not understanding why it just doesn’t connect. I have an iPhone 11

any suggestions would be great!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @terrapinstatio 

I understand you’re experiencing issues with Alexa. I think you will find this article extremely helpful: https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2009

😃 Please let me know if this answers your question. Keep me posted

Best Answer

@terrapinstatio   Can you be more specific about the error you received?  Is it a general, "Oops, something went wrong" message or a more specific error message?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hello again @terrapinstatio 

I wanted to check back in with you to see if the posted information did indeed answer your question or are you still experiencing problems. If your still experiencing issues what error are you receiving? Please let me know. 😃

Best Answer

I’m still receiving messsge that says there’s an error when trying to connect to amazon try again later.. I’ve been trying since I got my Fitbit and still haven’t got it to work.. I even called Fitbit and they can’t figure it out either.. 

thanks for checking on me I appreciate it much.. 

Best Answer

I’m still getting a error message when it tries to log on to amazon to set up Alexa.. it’s says we’re aware of problem and working on it.. 

I called Fitbit and they can’t figure it out neither.. 

but thanks for checking further on my problem..

lauri

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also cannot connect to Alexa.  I have an iphone 11 and Versa 2 fitbit.  The message I repeatedly get is "There was a problem with your password."  This is when I try to connect to Amazon.  I am certain my password is correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes