Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpine Snow for Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It would be very helpful if there were an app that tracked ski runs and altitude for the Versa. There is an app that looks perfect called Alpine Snow, but it says that it does not work on the Versa. Can you adapt that one for Versa or create a new one? I am happy to help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @JenLeo, it's nice to see you here! Alpine Snow if for Fitbit OS devices only (Ionic & Versa).

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes