Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swim App Lap Times

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Used a Garmin Swim for three years and it failed so I bought the Versa.  Very disappointing.  Very confusing to stop and start and instead of lap times, the app shows calories per lap.  And of course they are all estimates.  When I contacted FitBit, it was like i had some out-of-this-world suggestion about a lap timer on a sports watch.  They suggested that I go to the Feature Suggestions board and vote to add a lap timer . . .     to a sports watch.  

How about this:  Fitbit takes a look at every piece of sports timing equipment that has ever been used for the past 300 years and studies the clock faces intently until they find the small three letter word that says: LAP.  Notice that it doesn't say CAL.  It says LAP.  

So if this happens, I will look forward to seeing fitbit step into the 17th century and add the amazingly modern concept of a lap timer on a sports watch.  Until then, this poorly designed piece of crap goes back to Target.  

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Kildee Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion and feedback on this board. 

Please feel free to vote for the following Feature Suggestion:

The more votes, the better. Feel free to also comment on that idea.

It's unfortunate to see you go.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes