Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App updated today no ecg tab

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today i tried to export my ECG reading and noticed the app has updated i cannot find where my manual ecg readings are now stored,i have looked in health assessments and all that is there is Afib notifications (none recorded) where have the manual ecg readings gone,i took a reading lastnight which came back inconclusive im wishing to export the data to my GP can anyone help ive looked through all the settings even uninstalled the app and tried to roll it back where is the ecg data now being stored when you take it manually?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ladylee1979   Did you swipe to the left in the Health assessments section?  The edge of the ECG tile is barely visible.  If the ECG card isn't there, do you use an Android or iPhone?  If the whole tile is missing, then there might be a Fitbit app bug.  All my ECG reports are there on my iPhone.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi thankyou for that i have now found my ecg results however it wont export a pdf to share it says it can  take a few minutes and i will get a notification when its ready hut ive pressed it three times and still no pdf to email across

Best Answer
0 Votes