Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bitmoji clock face stuck on preparing to teleport

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded the Bitmoji watch face and connected it to SnapChat but it won't teleport.  I've kept the watch close and followed the necessary steps.  I disconnected and reconnected the app, restarted my watch, disconnected and reconnected Bitmoji to SnapChat, disconnected and reconnected bluetooth and no success.  I've revoked the watchface until I can get a result on how to solve this issue.  The excitement has officially wore off lol.

Thank you. (Fitbit Sense).

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
623 REPLIES 623

Hi @Qy8Storm @eezeepee @Smurf975 and @piggychulie. Thanks for getting back. 

I've checked with our team this situation and as last resort, please give a try to the following:

1. Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit app on your phone.
  2. Check if the Snapchat app is updated in your phone.
  3. Make sure your Sense is paired and syncing with your Fitbit app.
  4. Then try the process to install your Bitmoji clock face one more time. 

Can someone please attach an image of the error you're getting when trying to connect to Snapchat or with Bitmoji?

@Eve6grl02 I've noticed that you reported this situation in other threads. When did you start having this issue?

I'll be around, let me know how it goes.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20220228-154707_Fitbit.jpg

 So I tried to do the last resort uninstall my fitbit app,my bitemoji and my snapchat and thats what it gives me😬

Best Answer

I started having the issue about a week and a half ago. Before that it worked.

It's working now! I just got an update to the FitBit app and now it works! 😁😁😁

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Screenshot_20220228-193710_Fitbit.jpg

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer

@Eve6grl02 An update to the Fitbit app? You have a screenshot that doesn't show the "Preparing to teleport..."

Screenshot_20220228-201448.png

I updated and still get this. I did reinstall the Fitbit clock after the update. 

Best Answer

Weird. My app updated to 3.54.1 and then it just worked. I didn't have to do anything.  

Screenshot_20220228-201830.png

Best Answer

Did update & reinstall and still stuck on preparing to teleport

Best Answer

@Eve6grl02 Awesome! Thanks for marking your post the best answer for the thread, this will help others to solve this. I've just modified this a little bit, I hope this is okay for you. By the way thanks for sharing that screenshot.

@piggychulie @eezeepee and @Qy8Storm Thanks for sharing those images too. That was really helpful.

• To download the latest app version, please visit the Google Play Store here. If you don't see it yet, just check again later.  
  • Remember to confirm all steps suggested above and as a last resort you can try this.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Something has been fixed but now I am getting a random clock face that's not the BitMoji one?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm still stuck at the same spot... they created something great fun and now it's gone....a real pity. But I'm happy for all that got it back to work 😊. Unfortunately on my Android12/Sense combination it's still stuck. Restarting both devices as well as uninstalling/reinstalling the fitbit app didn't help, too. So supposedly, i will have to accept missing my quirky Bitmoji 😔.

Screenshot_20220301-094027_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't give up yet!  Hopefully Fitbit will sort asap.  It's still not working for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it bad that it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one? 😅 Let's hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI!

I did update & reinstall everything and still stuck on preparing to teleport since last week.... I used the versa before without problems..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@YojanaFitbit I'm running Fitbt 3.54.1, the latest update on my Sense.  It's 6:19am, this clock face has been loading all night??  Is there a work around for this??

I'm soooo close🥺

20220301_061754.jpg

Ms. Kecia R. Norrell
Best Answer

I'm sorry 😔 I have a sense/Android 12 as well.  I don't know why it's only working for me now!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't worry, dear...I'm happy it works for you on that combination  It makes me keep up hope for mine 😉

Best Answer
Going to try again today and see what happens...I'll report back and let
everyone know.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Qy8Storm. It's nice to see you here again. Sorry you're still having this inconvenience. Welcome to the Forums@Nadine_WolThanks for trying the steps posted above.

@Nadine_Wol So I can further investigate and work on this with you, please provide me with your phone's model and OS version. 

@Qy8Storm Can you please try to close the Fitbit app from the open apps on your phone, reboot your phone and restart your Sense to see how if this works. Thank you for sharing the picture of your Sense! 

We hope your issue is solved soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haha all for one and one for all!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Updated fitbit app & reinstalled. Android 12 S21+ 

Still stuck on teleporting

Best Answer