Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C25K app on Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The C25K app on my Versa is working very inconsistently.  The last time i tried it I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling and it worked for one day.  Today I tried to use it and it wouldn't work again.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome on board @peggyn, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for trying to uninstall and reinstall the C25K Trainer app. Nice way to go! 

If you're having difficulties trying to download the app, see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Hope this helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome on board @peggyn, it's nice to see you around here! Thanks for trying to uninstall and reinstall the C25K Trainer app. Nice way to go! 

If you're having difficulties trying to download the app, see: How do I set up and troubleshoot apps on my Fitbit device?

For future references, with third party apps, note that Fitbit doesn't own or maintain third party integrations. It's up to the owner of the third party app to implement or update features for their app so in this case is recommendable to contact the third party developer to learn more about future implementations. 

To contact the developer please open their app on the Fitbit App Gallery, scroll/swipe down and under "App Details" you will find the information.

Hope this helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer