Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIBC Bank available in Fitbit Pay

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So i was wondering if the bank of CIBC will ever be supportedby fitbit pay in canada?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @diegogl1234! I think your idea is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for this idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Different kinds of developers often check this board to get idea to work on. So, this is for sure the best place to make this request.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I definitely hope so! I'm surprised and bummed they only have one bank support for Fitbit pay thus far in Canada =/

Pixel 1, Android 9.0 | Versa
Best Answer

Thanks for stopping by @tofuuu630! Thank you for the feedback for the Fitbit Pay banks. This has not gone unnoticed and be sure that I will pass this along.

Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

If you have an RBC or ATB card, it can be added to your Fitbit Pay Wallet!

If you use a different bank in Canada and would like to see it added, I would highly recommend checking out our feature suggestion board and adding your preferred bank to the list. This is the best way for our team to gauge interest for new banks to be added. Woman Wink

Let me know if you have any questions!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I bought the Fitbit special edition specifically for the pay option to find out because I use CIBC I can't use it.  A bit of a rip. 

Best Answer

Welcome on board @momma_2101, it's nice to see you here! I totally understand your point my friend. As I've mentioned here, there's an existing feature suggestion where you can vote and leave your comments.

You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Best Answer

I have cibc right now I have a Fitbit in spire but I’m going to buy a Fitbit charge 3 special edition  please thank about it.

Best Answer

Guess Apple and Google pay have cornered the market and FitBit was just using this feature as shopper click-bait - **ahem**ty feature request process and will resort to using Google Pay.

Best Answer

Hey Marre appreciate your input, but there's been a thread with 177 upvotes, multiple threads of people asking.

I don't think it's enough to link to a random post and ask ppl to upvote it.

Can you guys throw up something more definitive for the votes so we can see how CIBC compares to the other banks you guys are working on?
CIBC is one of the biggest banks and really should be handled by now.

Best Answer

I also have CIBC. Would definitely like to use my charge 5 without bringing my bank card with me all the time. Thanks @MarreFitbit

Best Answer

There are a ton of upvotes please add this feature!!!

CIBC

CIBC

CIBC!!!

Best Answer