Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into my Fitbit account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

App won't let me log in

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@poshty Welcome on board! Thank you so much for your time in trying to troubleshoot this issue. 

Please note we've been informed that there are some factors affecting the correct functionality of the Fitbit app at the moment. Our team is already working on a solution.

We suggest you try syncing again in a couple of hours. Bear in mind that Fitbit device stores data and you will be able to sync it to the app later on. 

Thank you so much for your understanding. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

the same problem. All the answers I 'm getting don't work either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @BristolSwimmer @Pilarsw. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bring this to our attention. 

Would you mind trying to log back in to the Fitbit app and sync? Looks like we did have an inconvenience, but it seems to be solved now. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm able to login & log my food but that's about it.  After yesterday's outage it did come back & work for a few hours.  Now out again.  Have tried logging out & in again, restarting phone, etc.  After uninstalling app then reinstalling now won't link to bluetooth.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@poshty Welcome on board! Thank you so much for your time in trying to troubleshoot this issue. 

Please note we've been informed that there are some factors affecting the correct functionality of the Fitbit app at the moment. Our team is already working on a solution.

We suggest you try syncing again in a couple of hours. Bear in mind that Fitbit device stores data and you will be able to sync it to the app later on. 

Thank you so much for your understanding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes