Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot view apps in the app gallery on PC

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to the app gallery on my computer and click on an app icon such as spotify the app does not load. It just keeps showing the loading screen and never displaying the app page. I need to do this on PC as my android cannot install the spotify app onto my fitbit versa lite. Is there any fix to this or way to install the app from my phone? I have a LG Stylo 5 + 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @ObitoFCO04 are you referring to this gallery

On the computer, are you using the Fitbit win 10 app?

Best Answer

I am ALSO having this problem. I am unable to get any apps to apply to my Versa. Furthermore, the windows 10 gallery will not load, therefore, I can not add ANY apps to my versa, so it is a $200 paperweight that can track my steps at this point. 

Best Answer

I just got a Versa and the same is happening for me. The Windows 10 app seems useless right now.

Update:

@loweryk91  @ObitoFCO04 

Turns out the Windows 10 app for Versa is for adding music only. You have to set it up normally using the Fitbit app on your Android or iPhone - not immediately obvious!

Best Answer

It also happens to me when I load the PC app on windows. I can't even download Spotify from the PC. I am felling that there is no point in having the PC app. I have a Lenovo Slim 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ActuallyTheDog - never tried this, but have you tried the builtin music option on your watch, it may work enough to operate the music on your phone - it may be a workaround to loading an unnecessary app..

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ActuallyTheDog and welcome to the Community.  You don’t say what model Fitbit you use.  Newer models aren’t compatible with the Fitbit app for Windows 10.  You must download from the Gallery on your mobile app.  And you are right about one thing.  The Fitbit app for Windows 10  was last updated in 2019.  Many current features are only available on the mobile app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes