Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clock faces by the plethora

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Now that we have almost 400 clock faces to choose from, which is absolutely super, would it be possible to save some that we like for future use again?  I go cross-eyed trying to find a clock face that I used a couple weeks ago.

Moderator edit: added label

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

i think even a simple search function within the watch faces section would be a huge step ahead 🙂

imho out of the 400, 390 are useless, just as in any watch face library, not just Ionic's. But finding/searching those 10 that matter is a pain...

Best Answer

Why not add your votes to tyetcurrent suggestions. 

Storing favorite clock faces in app. Ionic

Fitbit app Store search option

The feature request board is for posting suggestions for the developers .The community of Fitbit users are for getting answers to fotbitFproblems. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Because the suggestion boards aren't used by fitbit?  Look at the top of them and notice what's listed as "recently implemented suggestions".

Best Answer

Let's look at some suggestions implemented thst come to mind. 

Cycling for the Surge. 

The the last screen returns after a screen screen timeout, much requested but then hated by the ones that requested. 

one Charge 2 update composed mostly of requested features. I believe it was 7 requests. 

Stoop watch for the charge 2

Water resistent watch good for swimming

Countdown timer on the Blaze. 

Workouts in the wrist

More clock faces for the Blaze 

Variable timeout on Ionic. 

A true OS with an app store and the ability to design your own apps and watch faces. 

A quick start stopwatch that does not turn off .

A tracker with a color display .

A tracker whose display stays on, the Surge 

There currently are 340 suggestions that have been released. 

Of course you may post your thoughts in the community of Fitbit users hardware help board. where Fitbit users volunteer their time to help their fellow Fitbit users with their problems.

Best Answer

Ok, I was a little overboard there.   I never got past the highlighted recently released suggestions to see the ones below.  But fitbit could do a better job of publishing the things that have been released or being worked on, like a summary in one screen, not thread by thread.  When there are multiple threads for the same general suggestion, and you follow one that is not updated, you can feel ignored in that area.

While this is labelled as a help forum, it is also labelled as a user community, and a lot if users see it as a forum for ongoing duscussion.  The 25 page music uploading thread is full of discussion with few expecting help from fellow users for the convoluted process.  People want to talk about enough to keep it top of mind.  If fitbit reads the suggestion forum and not this "help" community forum, that's a mistake on their part.

Brian

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have seen signs that fitbit reads these forums. but do they see every thread or post? 

Best Answer