Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deezer music expired error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Headed out for my morning run this morning only to discover that deezer is not working and throwing an error. So I went back home and have now spent half an hour trying to resolve it on both watch and phone!

I have both a premium deezer account and an active WiFi connection but am seeing the following errors:

Versa 3: Deezer music expired

Android: Verification required

I've cleared the cache on android and reinstalled the deezer app on the device but neither things made a difference. I also tried resetting WiFi. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After 2 weeks, and without anything useful from fitbit support I figured out the solution myself.

Login to deezer.com and unlink both the fitbit app and device. Then start from the beginning. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Having the same issue. Watch shows Deezer music expired. Go to app in fitbit on my phone and it keeps telling me I need to verify my WiFi. WiFi is showing and connects but cannot sync musicit just keeps looping back to WiFi needs verification. Have tried uninstalling Deezer on watch and it does nothing. Tried deleting WiFi and adding it again and nothing. Very frustrating. My phone is the only thing that has Deezer so haven't put it on too many devices.

Best Answer

Have the exact same issue.  Worked perfectly fine Friday PM and then Monday morning it gave me the Deezer expired notice.  I've tried everything as well and to no avail.  I have to listen to it on my phone the last couple days.

This was the only reason to subscribe to Deezer was to get the offline play of music through my watch.

Did fitbit have an update that isn't compatible with Deezer?

Best Answer

Same, this is the only reason I subscribed to Deezer too. I use it for my morning run so that I don't need to carry a bulky phone. Looks like I'll  be running without music again this morning! 

Best Answer

I don't know what it's going to take to get this fixed!?

More than 24 hours and no useful response from fitbit here. I had a support request open and apparently the issue was being escalated but I've heard nothing back. Deezer support is also not useful and told me to try uninstalling and reinstalling the app which I had told them I'd already done.

I'm paying both companies for their premium services but this definitely doesn't feel like premium support!

Best Answer

Same problem here! I tried to contact Deezer and they said it's not the first time it happens, and the last time was Fitbit's fault.

Best Answer

same issue in Europe, can't connect since Monday

Best Answer

A week has now gone by and still no resolution from either fitbit or deezer. Not even a response from support staff on this public post to say they're dealing with it.

Completely disgusting. Just take my money for a supposedly premium service and then don't even bother to keep me updated on an issue that basically means I'm not getting the service I've paid for!

Best Answer

I suspect it is "all hands on deck" situation with the google watch. Still no music on my Sense, starting to look at Sa***ung...

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 2 weeks, and without anything useful from fitbit support I figured out the solution myself.

Login to deezer.com and unlink both the fitbit app and device. Then start from the beginning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, I also looked at that in the beginning but deezer on my phone under devices only shows my phone so no link to my sense and no ability to link through Deezer, so only option appears to be through Fitbit and also tried that.

My Sense is new following recall of previous fitbit and I hadn't done any updates following set up as previous watch just went down hill with each update. Stupidly did update to see if it would fix the Deezer issue which it hasn't but now have random pixilated screens following update so here we go again. I think I will get a refund and just buy a Garmin.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

I also couldn't find the setting in the deezer app but when I logged in to the website on my pc I found a My Apps setting and unlinked fitbit from there. 

I don't blame you for thinking to just get a refund and to get a garmin instead though. I've found the level (or lack of) support in getting this resolved quite shocking and it's not the first time. My next watch definitely won't be a fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes