Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up Agenda App?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Agenda says sync calender in mobile app but how do I do that

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @hazelted, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I'll be glad to help you to set up Agenda app on your watch. 

In order to do so: 

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app 

To view events in the Agenda app:

1. Open the Agenda app on your device. You’ll see the events scheduled for today and tomorrow. Swipe up and down to scroll through the events.
  2. Tap any event to see details.

Note that the Agenda app shows up to 40 total events over 2 days.

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

Let me know if you need further assistance, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Hi there @hazelted, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I'll be glad to help you to set up Agenda app on your watch. 

In order to do so: 

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app 

To view events in the Agenda app:

1. Open the Agenda app on your device. You’ll see the events scheduled for today and tomorrow. Swipe up and down to scroll through the events.
  2. Tap any event to see details.

Note that the Agenda app shows up to 40 total events over 2 days.

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

Let me know if you need further assistance, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Agenda worked fine on my Versa 1 but never on the Charge 4. 

On the Versa 2 I get this 

16025162051188440747107582373517.jpg

So I go to the app permissions and see that the calender already is permitted. 

Screenshot_20201012-111924_Package installer.jpg

so let's open the Fitbit app and choose a calender. 

Screenshot_20201012-111748_Fitbit.jpg

I'm at a loss.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@hazelted  Hi, Did you ever get the Agenda App to work? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This didn't work for me. What I did to fix it was to go to the APPS and find agenda. Uninstall it. Then install it again.  Once installed, make sure your calendar is the default and that should wok.

Best Answer
0 Votes

For SENSE the information above is obsolete.

You find the Agenda here: Acount\Sense\Gallery

Then scroll down and you'll see all the apps including Agenda.

Best Answer

Yes it’s now gallery! then leave on {Device Name} tab scroll down and find it, or change to apps tab and search for the one you want

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the versa 2 and when I go to profile pic, device pic, their is no app settings, I cant get Agenda to work. All permissions are given

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @TommoStu - in later versions of the Fitbit App you need to select the Gallery tile, instead of Apps.

At the top select the device tab and scroll down to the app to adjust settings.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you, it worked. Any idea on how to get different clock faces, any I have went into are unavailable 

Best Answer

@TommoStu- in the Gallery tile you can enter search criteria and you will only see clocks available for your watch. However if you just started with a new watch you might not have the latest firmware then many might be unavailable. See Incorrect Set up of a new device 

For versions see What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer