Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up the Weather App on my Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Don't know how to setup the weather option on versa 2?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Carhill. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I agree with the information shared by @Guy_.

Once your Fitbit device is updated, follow the steps below to set up the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps > device tab > Weather.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  4. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Carhill - it should be setup and working on the watch by default. Scroll the watch face left and click on the Weather app.

The only thing that may need changing is the temperature units - see How to change temperature - for Weather, Centigrade - Fahrenheit, Versa 2, Versa Lite, Versa 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Carhill. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

I agree with the information shared by @Guy_.

Once your Fitbit device is updated, follow the steps below to set up the Weather app:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps > device tab > Weather.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. By default, the Weather app shows your current location, which can't be deleted. Add up to 2 additional locations you want to see in the Weather app.
  4. Sync your device with the Fitbit app. It can take a few minutes to see the updated list of locations on your device.

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes. 

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer