Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompatible Apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, how come certain apps don't work when I attempted to download them. When I wanted to download Spotify it said "To install this app, make sure the Fitbit app on your phone and your Fitbit device have the latest update." And I'm on the latest version of all my apps on my versa lite. And the Fitbit app and the Fitbit OS are up to date. What should I do?

Moderator Edit: Changed label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

The Spotify app on the Versa requires Spotify to be installed on the phone. 

If on android, you might also need Versa classic paired to the phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue was actually more than just not having Spotify on my phone (which I do, including paying for premium). The issue for me was my watch wouldn't update past a certain firmware, which caused a slew of problems. After Fitbit told me there was a defect with the watch and to return it (after hours of working with their tech support), I did a hail mary and did a factory reset on the watch, which led to it finally updating to the current firmware and now working properly 🙂 I don't know if this is also the case with others, but it might be something to look in to.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had a hard time getting mine to update as well then finally plugged it into my laptop and it worked

Best Answer
0 Votes