Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab pets feature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just wondering what the hearts on the screen mean? How does the treat thing work? Like I know 10% of your step goal equals a treat but what happens if you get more than 100 percent of your goal? Are the hearts lives? How do you get lives? I am going to try it out tomorrow just wanted to know what I was looking at. Thanks!

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Yeah, I know how to get the cat back when it's gone, but mine wasn't
supposed to go! I walked 15,000 steps and the next morning it was gone.

Moderator Edit: Personal Info Removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

how long does it take after you pay the ransom for your dog to come home?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello! I just upgraded from my Charge 2 to a Fitbit Versa yesterday for the sole reason that I could wear a puppy on my wrist (specifically Timmy)! However, I can download anything BUT the fitlab pets clock faces (I tried all four). Could you help me figure out why? This is really frustrating. 

I attached a screenshot of the error message below. Hopefully you can see it. 

FitBit Labs Pet error screenshot

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had that issue too but it lets me download it with the recent system update.

I can't figure out why my dog bones go from 0 straight away to 9. I've only done 4000 steps out of 10,000 today so I'm not sure how these are counted.

Best Answer

I agree, if you have smashed your step goals and have earned extra treats (food) it should roll over to the next day or offer special extras, that would be cool!

Best Answer

I switched to Timmy this morning, and its giving me credit for treats when it shouldnt. Like I should get a treat every 1000 steps but im getting them every 20 or so. Will the extra treats roll over to tomorrow? It seems to have righted itself in how often it gives a treat, but will they all disappear? 

Best Answer

hey does anyone know if the pets still work? i want to buy a fitbit sense or versa 3 but not sure if the fitbit labs pet still work on the fitbits  

Best Answer

@Allysaurus 

These are the Fitbit Labs apps and clockfaces. As you can see not compatible with Versa 3 and Sense

Best Answer

ah thank you,  are there any compatible fitbits? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

the luna (black cat) says it is compatible with the sense! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're right! Not sure why such difference in development!

Best Answer