Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long Countdown App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am looking for a countdown app that can start a countdown longer than 99:00 minutes. (ex: 5+ hours) I am a flight attendant and have always relied on a countdown to quickly access remaining flight time.

Anybody knows if something is available for that purpose. As of now, I have been using the stopwatch and subtracting to get remaining flight time.

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

Hi @Anita2488 
I will try and modify the clock face to support the Versa Lite (without elevation gain) as soon as I have some spare time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Anita2488 

Hopefully the update will be approved by the Fitbit Review Team soon.
Versa Lite users will see my 45six logo where the floors climbed (elevation gain) would appear.

I have also added an additional section to the clock face that shows the flight time remaining in a larger font. This was requested by a user on another forum.

screenshot of additional bottom section that shows flight time remaining in a larger fontscreenshot of additional bottom section that shows flight time remaining in a larger font  

Best Answer

Hey @LeiChat! Long time, no chat. Hope you are doing good!... and hopefully still doing clocks for FitBit. 🙂

Just changed to the Sense and it seems that the clock face might not be adapted to that watch. (I can't access the unlock button) I will gladly pay for the clock again to have it work on my new watch. 

Any possibility of that happening? 

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Amelie68  - it might mean changing your habits when using the Sense but there is another possibility.

If you use the free SImpleClockPro clock face and addon SimpleTiimer App, you can set a timer up to a day running in background while being able to fully use the clock face.

There may be other new clock faces and apps for the Sense that can give you things you want.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, apologies for the delay in updating the clock face to support the Sense. There will be no need to purchase again. 

Best Answer