Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reminders app on Fitbit tracker request

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can you please please please for the love of God make an app for reminders. One we can name, set, and do multiple reminders a day with. I mean seriously this is something that has been asked for years. Please make one!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Firstly, you'd get a better response if you put your problem in the heading, rather than the unhelpful "Please for the love of God".

I found this in the Versa section, so presumably that is the device you've got:

Alarms are set on the device,(As far as I can see it can't be done via the apps like could be done with my late Fitbit One. This would be simpler.)

On the watch:
With the watch face showing, swipe to the left to show apps.
There should be the alarms icon showing. If not, swipe the visible apps to the left until you see it.
Tap it, and after the small icon has gone, you will see + New Alarm
(If alarms are already set, swipe up until + New Alarm shows.) 
Tap on the various cells and slide the numerals to pick hours and minutes, and to tick the required days.
Press the left mechanical button to get back through the levels to the watch.

I hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for pointing out my lack of description in the heading, as I am not a complete idiot, i am aware what I wrote. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apologies if offence was caused, that was not my attention. But only the first few words are visible from the point of view of people searching the questions, so it helps if those indicate what is required.

Did my explanation help you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

wow.   Not even any thanks for the other poster answering your question?  again, wow.

Best Answer

I agree!! It would be really nice to put different medication reminders and not just a bunch of alarms.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community guys @Jfis2053 @JDavidJ @SunsetRunner @lauraneumiller! Thank you so much for your participation in the Community in regards the suggestion that mentioned @Jfis2053 about an app for reminders. Which is good and I really like the idea.

I'd like you to submit your request in our Feature Suggestions board and people and vote for it. The more votes the idea gets, the more chances it will have to be reviewed by our developers and engineers.

As a side note, please let's keep the thread friendly, positive and productive in order to avoid any violations to the Community Guidelines. Please find more information about this in this page.

I'll be around if you guys have any doubts! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

But if you set the reminders as appointments in your phone's calendar, the reminders still appear on your watch as notification, right?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't want to speak for the OP, but I would like to be able to snooze some reminders for 5 or 10 minutes and that is not an option at this time. It would also be nice to not fill my calendar up with a bunch of reminders that are not actual events.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @EmTe and @micheleh98, thanks for your participation in the Community.

Sorry for the delay in respond. What type of reminders would you like to set? You can check the help article: What types of apps are available through the Fitbit App Gallery? to search for apps that better apply to you.

Let me know if you need anything else. 😊

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I also do not like that the alarm does not have a spot for description. Even that change would make it easier to set up reminders. However, it would be nice if we could sync reminders from the iphone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@IreneRD thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community. I really like your idea as well and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I'd like you to visit this Feature Suggestion and check out the comments from our team members which provide more information about this.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes