Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spotify won't work on my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get Spotify working on my Fitbit watch 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @stewme56. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To use Spotify, note the following requirements:

• The Spotify app on your Fitbit device doesn’t support offline music playback, so your paired phone must remain nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background and connected to the internet.
  • A Spotify Premium subscription is required. For information on Spotify Premium, see spotify.com.
  • You must have the Spotify app open on the device playing music. For more information on Spotify Connect, see spotify.com.

For more information, see How do I control music playing on Spotify and Why can't I control music on my phone with my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @stewme56. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To use Spotify, note the following requirements:

• The Spotify app on your Fitbit device doesn’t support offline music playback, so your paired phone must remain nearby with the Fitbit app running in the background and connected to the internet.
  • A Spotify Premium subscription is required. For information on Spotify Premium, see spotify.com.
  • You must have the Spotify app open on the device playing music. For more information on Spotify Connect, see spotify.com.

For more information, see How do I control music playing on Spotify and Why can't I control music on my phone with my Fitbit device?

I've moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes