Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for EV Smartface for Fitbit Watches

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Don't know if this is the correct place to post this but been using the EV Smartface watch for my ionic and absolutely love it!

I wanted a watch face which pretty much shows all important stats in one place and I got it. Anyway I would like to suggest one thing for it which is with the heart rate.

There are other watch faces which take the heart rate and give a stress level or other indication with the heart icon depending on it's activity. Be good if this watch face could also do this!

Cheers

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@icanfly77 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! I moved your post to the Fitbit App Gallery Board as there are more chances for you to receive an answer to your inquiry here. Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestions for the EV Smartface for Fitbit watches.

I think your suggestion is a really good one and would for sure add a lot to this clock face. As this clock face was created by a third party developer; we need to pass the feedback towards them. I was checking the Fitbit App Gallery and they do not have any contact details available. So, in this case, please try contacting them using the method posted on this thread.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes