Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek - Creatures Defeated?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!

Loving my Ionic so far! Only 8 days in, but it's awesome. I usually check my Treasure Trek game about once a day to buy more pets, crew, and ships and currently have: 25 adopted pets, 10 crew hired, 18 ships built, 17 maps completed, 83 pet discoveries, and 0 creatures defeated. My questions are: What are the pets discovered and can I do anything with them? And how can I defeat creatures? 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Hi! Thanks, I didn't knew that the pirates were the responsible for the amount of gold at the end of the map. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know the max of each item? I have 165/150 Pets, 114/150 pirates and 103/100 ship's. Should there be more different upgrades for pets and ships or have I maxed them? Gonna take about a million years to get 100 billion coins to defeat next creature. Cheers! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think there is no limit. I have 194/150 pets, 144/150 pirates and 138/100 ships. And yes, it will take a long time to get the 100 billion challenge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got to over 200 of the pets and it didn't change after that.  I believe it's every 50 you get a new type of pet until you reach 150 (the final type).  After that you can keep going but they will never change.  

Best Answer
The max pets and pirates are 200. The max ships are 150. To beat the next
creature you gotta upgrade your pirates a ton so that you get more than 100
billion when you complete one map, unless you can do more than 250k steps
in one day. 🙂

*Sent with Shift
Versa, Charge HR
Best Answer

Thanks Andrew! So it's almost impossible, it will take like a year! The app needs a lot of rethinking to make it more atractive and interesting. Well... after all its in Fitbit Labs.

Best Answer

Thanks Andrew! So it's almost impossible, it will take like a year! The app needs a lot of rethinking to make it more atractive and interesting. Well... after all its in Fitbit Labs.

@Andrew_Nelson wrote:
The max pets and pirates are 200. The max ships are 150. To beat the next
creature you gotta upgrade your pirates a ton so that you get more than 100
billion when you complete one map, unless you can do more than 250k steps
in one day. 🙂

*Sent with Shift

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, thanks for jumping in here! Although we don’t provide support for clock faces or Fitbit Labs apps at this time, customers can share feedback through the Fitbit Labs Feedback form. For more information about Fitbit Labs, see What is Fitbit Labs?

To submit your comments using the Fitbit Labs feedback form, please visit: http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2299

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Creatures defeated is the octopus on the 4th(?) page after your ships. 

The first creature takes 10million in a day to defeat, after that it's a kracken and takes a billion in a day etc. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Each challenge is 100 times or so more expensive than the last. But as we collect coins and spend them we get exponentially more coins each day for the same exercise. It took me a week to complete the first challenge. Then three weeks to complete the second. Now I'm on the third and not doing my favorite seasonal exercise as much so it will probably take me two months to complete the third challenge. I got 218 million coins so far today for 1551 steps. As I invest in pets, crew, and ships I'll get more and more coins each day. It is fun to log on each day and see what else I can invest in and chip away at.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Guys I would give up on this game, its frozen on me twice now and there is no fix.

I'm currently on 125.24 billion lifetime coins and the steps will no longer count down.  This is second time this has happened around the same lifetime coin amount.  Last time I had to reset the game and lost all progress.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @GoldAurora! I'm glad to hear you've done a great progress so far. Robot Very Happy Hope you keep enjoying Treasure Trek app. 

Hi there @Logan1987! Sorry to hear your Treasure Trek app has frozen again. If you haven't done so already please check if your Treasure Trek app doesn't have a pending update.

If the issue persists after updating your app, you can try to uninstall the app and then try to re install it. Don't worry about this, you won't lose any progress.

As you know, Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

You can also try the general troubleshooting which you can find here.

Hope that helps, catch you later! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

That is not true, if you remove and reinstall the app, all data is lost and you reset to 0!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not got a Fitbit anymore
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @teresa1903  and @Logan1987! Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with Treasure Trek.

Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Carnt find this app I have a galaxy note s9 is it compatible? Thanks in advance x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Clarris78! Is your phone the Galaxy Note 9 or Galaxy S9? Either way, both are compatible devices with the Fitbit app. However, you mentioned the Note S9, this one is not included. You can see the list at: Which phones and tablets can I use with my Fitbit watch or tracker?

Apps and clock faces are available through the Fitbit app.

To install an app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Apps > All Apps.
  3. Browse the available apps in the Fitbit category. When you find the one you want to install, tap or click it.
  4. Tap or click Install to add the app to your watch.

To install a clock face:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image.
  2. Tap or click Clock Faces > All Clocks.
  3. Browse the available clock faces in the Fitbit Labs category. When you find the one you want to install, tap or click it.
  4. Tap or click Select to add the clock face to your watch.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, will this app ever get fixed? It stopped counting my steps months ago and I reported this bug to Fitbit Labs via the Google form. Many others have the same problem and reported it as well - but there's no reaction, no update, no fix whatsoever...

A shame, as the game is nice and quite motivating as long as it works!

Best Answer
0 Votes
When I installed the update, it started counting again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Which update? I never got one for the Treasure Trek app but I did install all updates for the Fitbit phone app and Fitbit OS. Still no counting in Treasure Trek, though. I just get the occasional coins found by my sharks - but that's far from enough to defeat the third creature.

Best Answer
0 Votes