Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treasure Trek - Creatures Defeated?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all!

Loving my Ionic so far! Only 8 days in, but it's awesome. I usually check my Treasure Trek game about once a day to buy more pets, crew, and ships and currently have: 25 adopted pets, 10 crew hired, 18 ships built, 17 maps completed, 83 pet discoveries, and 0 creatures defeated. My questions are: What are the pets discovered and can I do anything with them? And how can I defeat creatures? 

Moderator Edit: Added Labels

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Hey there @mgkoeln! Thanks for taking the time to install all updates for the Fitbit app and Fitbit OS. If you're still having issues with Treasure Trek app, I'd recommend sending your feedback through this form, that way Fitbit Labs developers can check it out and work on improvements if needed. 

Treasure Trek is an app developed by Fitbit Labs. These apps and clock faces are experimental in nature, so you might experience minor issues. 

Hello there @WalkingDahlia! I'm glad to hear your Treasure Trek app started working again. 😊

Let me know if there's any questions present.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, I finally deleted and re-installed the app and... surprise, surprise... all my progress has been saved and it's working again. 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Now we know how to unfreeze the app has anyone actually defeated Chthulu? (My daily best is only 13 billion, so a way to go) 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

just bought the New versa 2, is there a way to transfer the data from the versa to the Versa 2?  or do I have to restart everything over all again ?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have 155 adopted pets, 111 crew hired, 102 ships built, 52 maps completed, 339 pet discoveries, 6.88 billion lifetime coins, and I have defeated the octopus and the C(k)raken.

The next monster is Cthulhu.

Pet discoveries are money that your pets randomly discover on your map route.

You defeat monsters by getting the required amount of gold a day.

Octopus is 10 million coins a day, C(k)raken is 1 billion a day, and Cthulhu is 100 billion a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I was wondering how you like your fitbit and it's functions. I want to get one for my daughter who is almost twelve. Please reply with further comment.

Best Answer

Mine doesn't, my ionic stopped working when 2 months past 12 month warranty date,  never managed to defeat Cthulu!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the versa lite and it is quite nice! This watch has a side button for a few mechanisms.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This may be an old post, but you helped me out tremendously because I just got my Versa 2 and I was like this game is cute, but how the heck you “win” at it? So...thank you.

Best Answer

🤔 isn’t it?

Best Answer
0 Votes