Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

Greetings from a newbie. My name is Carolyn and I'm looking for friends to compare stats with. 

I'm from Orlando, Florida. Today is a new life for me. I think, talk act and live differently.

I focus on improving my body day by day. At 5'8" I wish to lose this shameless 324 lbs and my goal is 150 lbs. I also have a long term goal of being able to do many of the RunDisney marathons.

I'm a shameless Disney addict, very spiritual, and am into cooking, reading, and travel. Here's hoping my new buddy, my fitbit, can lend a helping hand in lifestyle improvement. I'm also a Weight Watcher since April 2017.

Best Answer

Welcome aboard!!! ❤️

Best Answer

Looking for people, especially from Europe. Feel free to add me!

Quick facts:

- 29 years, married, 1 cat

- Work in IT

- Speak German, English, Spanish

- Running, climbing and hopefully soon martial arts again

- Fitbit Charge 2

- Sometimes walking up and down the corridor at :59 to still meet hourly step goal

Location: Berlin - Device: Charge 2 - Goals: Health and Fitness
Best Answer

Solid, good, athletic and karmic zen. Looking for fitness, personal gains, and olympic level goal setting for all the training but without the pressurized competition arena. I like to combine all of it into a mix. I run, weight train and meditate. A huge part of my philosophy is accessing the body through breath control and mental focus. If it's sitting, walking, running, lifting, whatever if it is, in motion or not, I am seeing if I can get some zen during it.

Looking for people to be good with. Hope to get some seriously great ones from out here in the community.

A little and a lot about me:

Physical STATS:

Best Heart Rate resting = 38 bpm

Estimated Heart Rate Max = 192 bpm

VO2max ~= 76 ml/kg/min

Stride length ~= 36"

Running Stride length ~= 44"

Last Mile clocked @ 5:38

Power Ratios

Power Cleans – 1.0X bodyweight

Bench Press – 1.15X bodyweight

Squats – 2.0X bodyweight

Daily Base Caloric Requirement ~=2800 cal, body weight of ~160 lbs.

Diet Stats

Macro-Nutrient

65% carb, 15% fat, 20% protein

Goal

Weight of < 150 lbs

VO2 of > 90 ml/kg/min

HRrest of 35 bpm

Personality at a glance:

% Ninja = 87 %

% Vegan = 70 %

% Artist = 65 %

% Multilingual = 70%

% Religious = 85%

% Scientist = 95%

% Atheist = 0%

% Musician = 75%

% Communicator = 42%

% Yogi = 70%

% LGBTIQ-ey= 80%

% Openminded = 90%

% Contortionist = 30%

% Smiley = 80%

% Determined = 85%

% Disciplined = 70%

% Grump = 5%

% Politic-ey = 20%

% Fashionista = 65%

Best Answer

Hey all, 

I'm Paul from Brighton, England.

My other half got me a Fitbit for Xmas, so I'm a total newbie. I'm looking for Fitbit friends for challenges, motivation, chat, moaning, whatever really, lol.

Please feel free to add me, and let's start 2018 properly 🙂 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/6B5LGC

Best Answer

Hi All,

My name is Charles and I am a 29 year old guy from the US who now lives in Prague, Czech Republic. Hoping to meet some new people on here who share a common interest in fitness and self improvement. Happy new year to everyone, please feel free to add me on Fitbit

Best Answer

Hi, my name is Yves and I am from Germany.

Feel freed to add me, looking for some motivation to keep moving.

Best Answer

I just got my first Fitbit and would love some friends to share encouragement and motivation.

40 year old woman in Arkansas.  Avg 8000 steps per day.  Need to lose a few pounds.

Best Answer

Well done to you ArC12H22011. Welcome to Fit Bit you'll be bumping that 8000 steps up pretty quick.

Best Answer

Give me an add and a challenge near some motivation for the new year !! 

Best Answer

This is my second FitBit and I am looking for some motivation to get back into running/walking/anything!  I thought it would be fun to join some challenges but I don't have anyone to challenge!  Anyone want to be friends?

Best Answer

Hey everyone! Used to be very active last year until I lost my flex, finally got a new Fitbit (charge 2) and now looking for new friends for daily challenges! 🏃🏻‍:female_sign:💕

Best Answer

Hey everyone!

I just recently got a FitBit because of my New Year's Resolutions and was wondering if anyone was looking for some friends? I've found that having people to speak and stay connected with can really help when working towards goals, so I wanted to offer my friendship to others so that we can all work towards our goals. 🙂

Not everyone can hear the silent language between a horse and rider. Not everyone can trust their life with a 1200 lb animal. Not everyone has the guts, blood, sweat, tears, and determination needed to be a part of this world. But equestrians are no ordinary people and horses are no ordinary animals.
Best Answer

Any FitBit users in North Dallas, Texas, who would like to be friends?

Best Answer

Sent you a friend invite 🙂 

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums!

I would see this thread many people looking for friends:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Be-Inspired/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/td-p/1257283

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Welcome to the forums!

I would see this thread many people looking for friends:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Be-Inspired/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/td-p/1257283

Hope to see you around!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I've had my fit bit for probably 8 months. I average between 12,000 and 15,000 steps a day... when the weather is nice which it isn't right now. I am looking for work week challenge friends to push me to go a little further. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Best Answer

I am also looking for some friends to help with challenges. Fitbit really helped years ago and I am looking forward to this again. Please add me.

Best Answer

Looking for friends.  Please add me.

Best Answer