Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level of difficulty icons

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What do the green and yellow icons mean? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
17 REPLIES 17

A warm welcome to the Community @juli512. After the app update, this was added to indicate the workout difficulty. You'll see red, yellow and green depending on the difficulty of the workout you're choosing. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks! Opened the app and saw that the workouts are now clearly labeled (so green is easy, yellow is medium). That said, all of the body weight workouts I see are rated easy, with the exception of the warmup which is labeled medium (?). Why can’t I choose from medium workouts, or even hard? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @juli512. Premium users will see a variety of different Body weight workouts and you should be able to choose one from the others. I would like you to force quit your app and double check in the body weight section, it will include a mixture of hard, medium and easy. 

If you're still unable to choose from these workouts, provide me with a screenshot of your app. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer

Still seeing just easy body weight exercises. Tried to upload a screenshot but apparently it’s too large to upload (2.9MB). Please lmk how I can send you the file. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @juli512! I apologize in the delay in my reply. I would like to know if you're still having this issue with Fitbit Coach, if you're just confirm you're doing this procedure to upload a picture to your next reply. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can’t upload a screenshot because it’s too large 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @juli512. I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

Hope this helps! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t find any hard body weight workouts, I’ve searched all programmes and the medium are too easy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find out how to acesss hard workouts? I got no reply when I asked about it

Best Answer

Nope! I got a confusing answer, but I think the upshot is that you can’t. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Janbarnes and @juli512! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. I would like you to provide me with a screenshot of the exercises that you're getting on your Coach app. 

I was checking my application and some of the hard workouts showed almost at the end of the workout page. 

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why do you need a screenshot?  You can't change difficulty, this is still an issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Sameknit, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your question with us. Please note that a screenshot is always useful for us to forward it to our team as it will be very helpful for them for research purposes. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  I’ve had this app for many years, not sure that I’ve ever seen a ‘hard’ level workout available for selection.  Why?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @T-G thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate you have joined the conversation and reported this situation as well. At this moment we have forwarded this information to our team so they can take a better look at this. Once we have more to share with you, we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Best Answer

I’m having a similar issue but I can only choose hard or medium workouts. I really would like to choose easier workouts just starting off but I have never seen a green one and I have already had my account reset once. Any suggestions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jah13 I hope you're doing well, thanks for joining the conversation. 

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this situation as well. At this moment, I would like to ask for a screenshot of the exercises you're able to choose within the Coach app so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you, have a great day.

Best Answer
0 Votes