Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About: Fitbit Community Council

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This page has been moved to https://community.fitbit.com/council

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

Thank you to all the founding members; and to those who help us out to become motivated with using Fitbit one. I am enjoying seeing my steps go up; and see how many minutes I was active - being recored in the Community section. Happy Fitbit Person!

Best Answer

Finding fitbit has been wonderfull i NEED someone/thing to be accountable to.  Also it serves as a constant reminder to "pick up my feet"  and keep moving.  Thank you!!

Best Answer

I'm new to Fitbit and have spent my free time since Christmas (when I got my Flex) roaming around the Fitbit site.  Today I came across this great posting about the Community Council and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!!!! for being so patient with us "newbies" and so knowledgable about these awesome Fitbit products.  Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Friends I know you don't see a lot of this one. Hopefully we are changing that. Between a Doc trying to over medicate me and have me in zombie state. And having me misdiagnosed with a sleeping disorder I apparently don't have. And a bad work accident last March. I am slowly mending. Just had the stropped gears in my shoulder mended and now that workers comp has been shown they had me going to a quack appears I will be having another neck surgery back surgery this year. Great thing about all these surgeries is they all require me to get lots of activity. Bad thing is workers comp pay is lacking a bit to normal pay. But we all have to learn to cope with difficulties in our lives.

I know some of our great newer CC folks are not even sure who I am and I do hope to change that in the near future.   I hope to get back here and keep the admins on toes again. They always dread it when I am feeling really good especially @JerrodFitbit  I think I really scare him some days.

Have a great day all

Craig Raper

Please remember to mark posts as solved if you got the answers you needed. If you didn't find them here please tell us what did work. Also please if you find posts and remarks helpful vote for them.

Best Answer

Wow @Craig you've really been through a lot!  I hope you get back to "normal" as soon as possible and I'd just like to thank you for being such a vauable member of the community Smiley Happy

Best Answer
@Craig - How are you doing?
Best Answer
I love the fit bit. The only suggestion I would have is to keep updating your foodlog area or connect with someone else who has more in there database you can't outrun a bad diet and having this capability is awesome but it is way behind myfitnesspal and that makes it agervating when I still have to use an app I got for free when I paied for something. Love the heart rate option, the water log, and the sleep log! All great! Just needs work with the food log.
Best Answer

@Lovinme If you like MFP then link them and your food will be brought over

The App gallery is here
http://www.fitbit.com/apps

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Oh my gosh awesome!!! Now I'm even more in love with this thing. Just connected it but I'm connfused do I now track my food opening the mfp app or the fittbit app or they just both work the same now???
Best Answer

@Lovinme Track om MFP as that what you prefer

Community Council Member

Best Answer
Thank you so much!!!
Best Answer

I'm slowly getting back into using fitbit! 

Harriet | UK | Don't wish for it work for it!

Flex, Samsung Nexus & Windows 7

Don't forget to mark as a solution or vote for a posting if you find it helpful 🙂

Best Answer

The Fitbit community is great! I just started posting in here and offering help to peoples problems and it seems to be a great idea that Fitbit had so we can just help eachother instead of constantly contacting Fitbit with every little problem.

I also find it very motivating to see the people on here who are becoming so motivated to be active becasue of Fitbit. Keep it up everyone 🙂

Best Answer

The community is awesome @CorryLester

Yay

Best Answer

What is this? And how do I become one? 

Also, in mobile view I have a thing that goes after my posts, upon switching to the desktop view it no longer says it, any advice? 

- Michael S
Best Answer

@Michaels19 Help people in the forums. Answer questions.I am sorry but I do not seeing you doing that. You have more questions than answers.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
Well, more ideas than answers, and definitely, thank you and I will make more of an effort to answer all the posts I can rather than ask about potential ideas
- Michael S
Best Answer

@Michaels19 wrote:

What is this? And how do I become one? 

Also, in mobile view I have a thing that goes after my posts, upon switching to the desktop view it no longer says it, any advice? 

One become chosen by Fitbit unexpectedly.. Some other magic involved.. Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, I'm now wondering... What does that Fitbit cross next to your picture mean? Coz I've seen some people with first steps have it, and some people with high ranks not have it

- Michael S
Best Answer