Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About: Fitbit Community Council

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This page has been moved to https://community.fitbit.com/council

Best Answer
44 REPLIES 44

@Michaels19 what you're seeing is the sign for Premium. You can learn more about it at the Store or clicking by your dashboard. It's a service that offers a bit more for members who wish to pay the annual fee. There is a free trial period, if you want to check it out.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 9

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh, yeah, I know about premium, but didn't know the cross thing, it's an amazing idea!! Smart to show who has it
- Michael S
Best Answer
0 Votes
OK
How do you get involved in the Fitbit Community Counsel?
Best Answer
Thanks I'll check it out. I was going to go there anyway and read about the new Fitbit product that just came out. In your opinion is it going to be better and more convenient than the Surge? I notice it says it has a 5 day battery life which my Surge when I'm really active and have all the options on I will have to charge it twice a day.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Where do you go to record your steps?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Marathonssss Let Fitbit do it thing and it will automatically record you steps.

I really don't understand your other questions?

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is my first time purchase fitbit alta. I really like it ^^

However, I want to do my challenging goal but I have no friends using fitbit.. 

By any chance I can connect to people around the world who use fitbit ?? it is sad not to have people to compete >.< 

Thank team 

Best Answer

@LOVECOOK939 

Welcome to the forums! Here is an article to help you add friends:

Find Friends
https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/275564

I would see this thread many people looking for friends:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Weight-Loss/looking-for-friends-50s-and-female-and-getting-fabulous/...

Also search groups here for your interests you can find people that way as well

https://www.fitbit.com/groups

Community Council Member

Best Answer

thank you so much !!!

Best Answer

Have fun with your Alta Heart @LOVECOOK939

You'll have many friends before you know..

Yay

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  Let me thank you for creating the Fitbit Blaze, I've had my eye on it since January and when it was released in March I couldn't wait for it to become available in my community.  I purchased one on April 3rd and absolutely love it!  Kind of ties a lot of things together for me being a lifetime weight watchers member 😉

To the founding members, I am writing today to offer a suggestion. I think it would be fantastic if there could be a "add a note" section to the activity log similar to there is in the food log.    If that is already possible please share the secrets to where to find it!!  I think it would be a great edition to be able to leave motivational notes... IE! 1 hour on the treadmill,   6 run, 4 walk repeated for 60 minutes!! Or make to an incline of 10 today!.

Best Answer
@Activitytime search the features request board. If its there vote for it. If not add it. The developers look there.
Community Council Member

Best Answer

@Marathonssss wrote:
OK
How do you get involved in the Fitbit Community Counsel?

By being active on the forums, helping other awesome users, and some magic.. possible to be noticed by Fitbit.. 😻

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello everyone and good morning I have a fitbit charge HR in the purple plum color when I wake up I always charging my fitbit charge hr and I wash my arms area from the fitbit charge was at so I put some Sarna anti inch lotion and after I do a workout so I put sarna anti inch lotion
Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Michaels19 wrote:
Well, more ideas than answers, and definitely, thank you and I will make more of an effort to answer all the posts I can rather than ask about potential ideas

Just got my fit bit and love it but my sister and I bought the fitbits so we could see each other's DAILY STEPS to motivate each other daily NOT weekly.can this be done?? If so how ??  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you to all the founding members. Fitbit is the most wonderful thing in my daily life.

Best Answer

This is awesome

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finding fitbit has been wonderfull

Best Answer
0 Votes

@acj - How nice of you to mention us! Keep stepping!

Best Answer

I definately want to apply but the form isn't letting type in any of the fields!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer