Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jogger under neath names

ANSWERED

What does jogger mean under neath names?  It is placed under my name....I am not a jogger.

Best Answer
52 REPLIES 52

Thanks for the tip.  It help not to obsess it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Maenad no there is no way to remove it. Just ignore it. It really doesn't mean anything

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Maenad  Ignore it, just know it represents your activity in the community regarding posting.  It's sole purpose is to encourage participation in here.  As you post, the name will eventually change and some of the others are pretty neat, but again, it's only meant as more encouragement.

Currently Blaze plus Alta as back up which is THE perfect combo! One
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I'm 81, with a heart condition, my jogging days are over. But I do try to get a total of 30 mins walk each day besides my usual housework. My son got me my Fitbit "One" 2 yrs ago to help me keep track of my diet, exercise etc. It definitely keeps me motivated.

I am looking for a Senior Citizen Cellphone... Not too complicated. I don't want a smartphone like my kids have. So wondered if Fitbit have cellphones, or could recommend one?  

Almeda

Best Answer

@AlmedaI'm sorry but Fitbit does not have anything to do with cellphones. You best bet is to go to your Cell services  store and they can help you

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this mean that there is no way to get rid of the misleading "jogger" under my name?

I have not run, except maybe to get out of the rain, in 35 years.

I'd prefer if it said, "regularly walks in the woods"

Best Answer
I think it's just a Fitbit label, not customizable. Yeah, I don't jog either, enjoy the walks!

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

If you want to upgrade, you need to be more active in the forums, post more and answer more quesitons

Best Answer

i used to be a crawler

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep posting @st8_oftheHeart

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't received email and I just became jogger. I had to research it to figure it out. 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dang! I was really hoping to change it to something more personally descriptive like "Axe Killer."

Best Answer
0 Votes

So Fitbit is basically saying jogging ranks below all these other titles. And swimmers for example, don't rank at all compared to runners. Not really well thought through IMO.

Best Answer
0 Votes