Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner running didn't count my session

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

yesterday, I did the second exercise for this guided program, I can see it on my dashboard, but the guided program didn't count it and says I only did 1 this week. How can i get it to count?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@eljae It's great to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I would like you to confirm that you have the latest app version which is 3.9.1 so far. After this, please log out from your app and force quit it, then please log back in and check your data. If your exercise is still not counting, please provide me with a screenshot

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I did this, and it still didn't work. Now I can't get Alexa to connect.

I reset the guided program to start fresh, maybe that will work. One complaint is that it chooses the days for me that I can do the runs. My shcedule changes weekly. Last week, I went back and did the run exercises the day that I could and that didn't count either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@eljae Thanks for getting back. Please make sure you're doing this procedure to set Alexa to your Versa 2. 

I'm glad to hear that you reset your Guided Program and you're starting fresh, let me know if it works as expected. 

I've shared this information with my team and they will investigate it and work towards a resolution. 

I'll be around if you have any additional question. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have similar issues. I have just completed week 2 or beginner running program and did my 3 walk/run programs in the correct days. They show on my Fitbit app but we’re not recognized by the beginner running program. Now I need to re do week 2

Best Answer